There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs NFC West

Originally posted by DaBossMan:
Nah, I assume the 49er fans I've met in real life are probably a good indicator of your overall fanbase. And like all 49er fans, you'll yell at the top of your lungs about your Superbowl wins in the 1980's, back before any of you were born, and then you'll all run off. It was hilarious watching the 49er fans fleeing to their cars on Sunday night, all the while bragging about rings they won during the Michael Jackson heyday, as if anyone cares. You 9er fans were all over the internet talking tough last Saturday, but haven't heard a peep from you since, except for the whining about cheating and crowd noise. Oh, and that fake bluster about how you're going to beat us next time. LOL.

You can cry about cheating all you want. Doesn't change the fact that we own the NFC West, and if you wanna get back to the Superbowl, you're gonna have to go through the Seahawks. And you know that scares every one of you, because we punk you guys out like Pee Wee Herman in a state prison. (Imagine Kaepernick in the Pee Wee suit. It's a fitting analogy)

Typical Seahawk fan. This pu$$Y wouldn't be saying anything if he was standing in front of a Niner fan...It's easy to be a tough guy from two states away.
Originally posted by maltz88:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
But it really doesn't matter how we lost... it's a loss. And if we win in SF, it'll be a wash.

Stop rhyming and I mean it.

anybody want a peanut?
Nah, I assume the 49er fans I've met in real life are probably a good indicator of your overall fanbase. And like all 49er fans, you'll yell at the top of your lungs about your Superbowl wins in the 1980's, back before any of you were born, and then you'll all run off. It was hilarious watching the 49er fans fleeing to their cars on Sunday night, all the while bragging about rings they won during the Michael Jackson heyday, as if anyone cares. You 9er fans were all over the internet talking tough last Saturday, but haven't heard a peep from you since, except for the whining about cheating and crowd noise. Oh, and that fake bluster about how you're going to beat us next time. LOL.

You can cry about cheating all you want. Doesn't change the fact that we own the NFC West, and if you wanna get back to the Superbowl, you're gonna have to go through the Seahawks. And you know that scares every one of you, because we punk you guys out like Pee Wee Herman in a state prison. (Imagine Kaepernick in the Pee Wee suit. It's a fitting analogy)

LOL.

The Seahawks own you. And all you can do is cry about it, like your whiny coach and your whiny QB. Listening to 49er fans cry about crowd noise is hilarious. HILARIOUS. Almost as funny as watching Alex Smith play lights-out football for the Chiefs. You'll regret giving up Alex Smith. Oh yeah. He wouldn't have thrown that pass out of bounds on 4th down in the Superbowl, he might have seen the open receiver. And at least he could beat the Seahawks. Kaepernick doesn't even have a touchdown against our starting defense yet.

Good luck trying to beat out the Rams for a wildcard spot. You're going to need plenty of luck. Oh, and someone needs to tell Kaepernick to grow up and act like a man. Running off the field before the game was over? Not even shaking hands? Crying like a b**ch to the media about cheaters? Kaepernick and Harbaugh will never win a championship. They don't have what it takes.

Beating the Jags and the Cowboys and leading the Chiefs to three field goals in Phily in the first half is lights out? Typical know nothing Hawks fan.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
In the end, when it's all said and done, CAWK sucker's trophy case will still be empty!
Originally posted by LVJay:
In the end, when it's all said and done, CAWK sucker's trophy case will still be empty!

They just added "THe best 2-0 team in history!" to the mantel.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by LVJay:

They just added "THe best 2-0 team in history!" to the mantel.

They just won their Super Bowl.
I'm a die hard niner fan, but as it stands Seattle is the better team until proven otherwise. I'm not ashamed of the result, I'm ashamed of how our offense reacted to a feisty Seattle D.

Like in 1994, that beat down by philly shook us up. Hopefully this will do the same.
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:

LOL. Some people need to write paragraphs to get their point across.

Some.. don't need any words at all :) go niners
Originally posted by maltz88:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
But it really doesn't matter how we lost... it's a loss. And if we win in SF, it'll be a wash.

Stop rhyming and I mean it.

Originally posted by tondiman:
I'm a die hard niner fan, but as it stands Seattle is the better team until proven otherwise. I'm not ashamed of the result, I'm ashamed of how our offense reacted to a feisty Seattle D.

Like in 1994, that beat down by philly shook us up. Hopefully this will do the same.

The 1994 Eagles beat us with skill and ability while we were at home. They didn't beat us with noise and adrenaline. The Seahawks are nothing without their noise box.
Originally posted by Blue_27:
You all better hope the Rams do worse than us. You still want the wild-card this season, don't you? ... 29-3 is a WHOOPING. ... Talk more about our "punk team", or our "punk fans". Your sissy quarterback couldn't even give credit where credit was due during his post-game interview. That's fine. Shave your eyebrow, so you always look surprised. We'll be there in mid-December with more Christmas presents for all the crying Niners fans. "Ohhh, wahhh. It was too noisy." It's football. Not golf. We don't play the game in a library. Stadiums are SUPPOSED to be loud. ... but a broken world record is nice. 136.6 baby!!!!! Quit crying and play better.

Go Hawks!!!

I hope you're joking. Speaking of qbs......how did,sorry inaccurate Wilson do? I will tell you....horrible at home and any team that loses on the road to the rams, det, Miami, Arizona not to mention squeaked by Carolina and Chicago is an incomplete team last year just the same this year. How do you almost lose to Carolina.......????? Seattle is a,great home,team but the great teams in the nfl win games at home and on the road. See niners in new England.......what, that hadn't been done to Brady since what......forever. And speaking of cry baby qbs, 2 of Wilson's worst games came against the niners this year and last......I know you remember the 8-21 int beat down we gave him.

So, enough gloating and face reality that settle has a good team at home and a s**tty team away. Hell you would of been eliminated in the playoffs week 1 if rg3 wasn't knocked,out. Get some actual lbs, some ol help, definitely wr help, and maybe a qb coach to show Wilson how to be more accurate and not choke on the road and then come back here and talk. Also, good luck on the road this season against the giants sf atl Houston.........whoops, I should be saying good luck against the cards and bad teams like det or Mia or Arizona hahahahaha.

Take care buddy and don't come here talking trash when all you have is half a team and no Lombardi trophies.
Lol, seattle fans on this forum are the funny.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I hope you're joking. Speaking of qbs......how did,sorry inaccurate Wilson do? I will tell you....horrible at home and any team that loses on the road to the rams, det, Miami, Arizona not to mention squeaked by Carolina and Chicago is an incomplete team last year just the same this year. How do you almost lose to Carolina.......????? Seattle is a,great home,team but the great teams in the nfl win games at home and on the road. See niners in new England.......what, that hadn't been done to Brady since what......forever. And speaking of cry baby qbs, 2 of Wilson's worst games came against the niners this year and last......I know you remember the 8-21 int beat down we gave him.

So, enough gloating and face reality that settle has a good team at home and a s**tty team away. Hell you would of been eliminated in the playoffs week 1 if rg3 wasn't knocked,out. Get some actual lbs, some ol help, definitely wr help, and maybe a qb coach to show Wilson how to be more accurate and not choke on the road and then come back here and talk. Also, good luck on the road this season against the giants sf atl Houston.........whoops, I should be saying good luck against the cards and bad teams like det or Mia or Arizona hahahahaha.

Take care buddy and don't come here talking trash when all you have is half a team and no Lombardi trophies.

"Almost" only counts in horseshoes
;-)

There's no doubt RW hasn't gotten off to the greatest of starts but, maybe the way he finished in the first two games will be a microcosm of his season (in Carolina, he started 1 of 5 and finished 24 of 28; on Sunday night at home he started 1 of 9 and finished 7 of 10).

Anyhoo. . .
RW has a LONG way to go and a LOT to learn but, in the meantime, he is 2-0 and the 6th rated passer in the league...if thats horrible, I'll take it ;-)
[ Edited by LisaTwelve on Sep 20, 2013 at 7:33 AM ]