49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Long story short -- coaches need to pull their heads out of their butts!

Great posting from everyone, but the quote above would be the best said for me. The Coaches need to get over their EGOSPride. That's exactly what doomed us in the Superbowl.

I think the bye week comes at a good time... adjustments are coming and getting a lot of guys back. No more injuries, please!!

our last years starters at WR will be back plus boldin and VD. im hoping harper or baldwin can do something because huge receivers are a must against these douchebags

We'll take care of the douchebags when they come to the Stick...
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
f**k ALL OF THEM!

That is all.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin

49ers fans write letter to newspaper asking that Seahawks fans stop being so loud during games: http://deadsp.in/XldLCjK

I want a solution to crowd noise, but not at the expense of the fans in attendance. That's part of home field advantage. They're there to support the home team and have a good time.

One solution would be for the NFL to allow QBs to have a small microphone in their helmet in addition to the headset. The other offensive players can wear headsets so they can hear the QB. A drawback to that could be that teams won't have to huddle anymore, since all the offensive players would have a headset. So maybe the coach would only be allowed to have a direct line to the QB, but not to other players.

It's a ridiculous set-up, but I do think offenses are at an unfair competitive disadvantage in certain stadiums, especially at Seattle. They already allow technology on the field in the form of headsets, so why not microphones?
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM ]
Hmmm, let's try to figure out why the Niners' entire starting D-line showed up on the injury list this week. Oh that's right, Cheathawks O-line are low-down, dirty motherf***ers (not to mention their defense).
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It's a ridiculous set-up, but I do think offenses are at an unfair competitive disadvantage in certain stadiums, especially at Seattle. They already allow technology on the field in the form of headsets, so why not microphones?

Don't they already do too much to give the offenses a bigger advantage?
Originally posted by maltz88:
Don't they already do too much to give the offenses a bigger advantage?

We're football fans. We can rationalize any way we see fit.

I really hate this discussion.
Current Standings:

SEA: 2-0
SF: 1-1
STL: 1-1
ARI: 1-1

This week:

SEA beats JAX
SF beats IND
DAL beats STL
NO beats ARI

Next Week Standings:

SEA: 3-0
SF: 2-1
STL: 1-2
ARI: 1-2
While I don't typically hope for injury to any player, I really hope something happens to Richard Sherman.

I'm not talking about anything that would affect his career or performance. I'm thinking more of a mouth injury. Maybe he tries too hard to lay out a receiver and bites off his own tongue. Then when he tries to mouth off to opposing teams, nobody takes him seriously because he sounds like Helen Keller.

I'm not a bad sport. I just don't like it when he speaks.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin

49ers fans write letter to newspaper asking that Seahawks fans stop being so loud during games: http://deadsp.in/XldLCjK

pathetic. whoever wrote that letter(s) should hang themselves.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin

while I don't agree that they should hang themselves, I do think they should shut up and grow a pair... This makes me sick ... c'mon... admit they beat us and move on. This 'tattle-tale sh*t' is nauseating.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin

while I don't agree that they should hang themselves, I do think they should shut up and grow a pair... This makes me sick ... c'mon... admit they beat us and move on. This 'tattle-tale sh*t' is nauseating.

It reminds me of the saints fans who wrote letters to the nfl complaining about our fans when the real truth is they were unhappy with the end result. I felt like the no calls in the Super Bowl were cowardly and wrong but this particular game was more about our own mistakes than any bias from the officials.
When talking with Bay Area reporters Wednesday, Colin Kaepernick took what may or may not have been a little shot at the physical play of Seattle's defensive backs. Kaepernick was asked if the play of the Seahawks secondary lets them get away with stacking the box to stop the run, and the quarterback responded, "I think they get away with a lot of things on defense. The biggest thing is we have to go out and execute. It's not really something they did, it's what we didn't do."

Was Kaepernick saying that the Seahawks get away with too much physical play, maybe some defensive holding, as Jim Harbaugh suggested last year? Maybe, maybe not. No follow-up was asked about that, so maybe Kaepernick just meant it as a compliment, as if to say, "The Seattle Seahawks defense is so talented they can get away with taking risks to stop the run and the pass, things a less talented defense might not be willing to attempt. I have great respect for what they do." Well actually, that's too long of an answer for Kaepernick. Whatever Kaepernick meant, Richard Sherman was asked about the comment, and as you'd expect, the Seahawks corner had a good response.

"We got away with three picks, two fumbles, five turnovers," Sherman said. "We got away with a 29-3 victory. That's the way it looked to me."
Originally posted by iLL49er:
When talking with Bay Area reporters Wednesday, Colin Kaepernick took what may or may not have been a little shot at the physical play of Seattle's defensive backs. Kaepernick was asked if the play of the Seahawks secondary lets them get away with stacking the box to stop the run, and the quarterback responded, "I think they get away with a lot of things on defense. The biggest thing is we have to go out and execute. It's not really something they did, it's what we didn't do."

Was Kaepernick saying that the Seahawks get away with too much physical play, maybe some defensive holding, as Jim Harbaugh suggested last year? Maybe, maybe not. No follow-up was asked about that, so maybe Kaepernick just meant it as a compliment, as if to say, "The Seattle Seahawks defense is so talented they can get away with taking risks to stop the run and the pass, things a less talented defense might not be willing to attempt. I have great respect for what they do." Well actually, that's too long of an answer for Kaepernick. Whatever Kaepernick meant, Richard Sherman was asked about the comment, and as you'd expect, the Seahawks corner had a good response.

"We got away with three picks, two fumbles, five turnovers," Sherman said. "We got away with a 29-3 victory. That's the way it looked to me."

Nothing new..Harbaugh was complaining in the media last year prior to the 1st game at Candlestick.
LOL.

The Seahawks own you. And all you can do is cry about it, like your whiny coach and your whiny QB. Listening to 49er fans cry about crowd noise is hilarious. HILARIOUS. Almost as funny as watching Alex Smith play lights-out football for the Chiefs. You'll regret giving up Alex Smith. Oh yeah. He wouldn't have thrown that pass out of bounds on 4th down in the Superbowl, he might have seen the open receiver. And at least he could beat the Seahawks. Kaepernick doesn't even have a touchdown against our starting defense yet.

Good luck trying to beat out the Rams for a wildcard spot. You're going to need plenty of luck. Oh, and someone needs to tell Kaepernick to grow up and act like a man. Running off the field before the game was over? Not even shaking hands? Crying like a b**ch to the media about cheaters? Kaepernick and Harbaugh will never win a championship. They don't have what it takes.
Originally posted by DaBossMan:
LOL.

The Seahawks own you. And all you can do is cry about it, like your whiny coach and your whiny QB. Listening to 49er fans cry about crowd noise is hilarious. HILARIOUS. Almost as funny as watching Alex Smith play lights-out football for the Chiefs. You'll regret giving up Alex Smith. Oh yeah. He wouldn't have thrown that pass out of bounds on 4th down in the Superbowl, he might have seen the open receiver. And at least he could beat the Seahawks. Kaepernick doesn't even have a touchdown against our starting defense yet.

Good luck trying to beat out the Rams for a wildcard spot. You're going to need plenty of luck. Oh, and someone needs to tell Kaepernick to grow up and act like a man. Running off the field before the game was over? Not even shaking hands? Crying like a b**ch to the media about cheaters? Kaepernick and Harbaugh will never win a championship. They don't have what it takes.

you'll last long here ...
Share 49ersWebzone