LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 369 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I was very upset when we lost, but this loss isn't really so bad. We finally get to play Seattle late in the season AT HOME. We do need to get better and we were SEVERELY outcoached, but this team isn't perfect. It's very good, but not perfect and no team really is.

Seattle is better than us right now, but that's fine. We need to be better in December and I'm confident we will be. We are the third best team in the NFL and that's a pretty good place to be, We need to get better and the team knows that.

It always seems we lose whenever the media starts really hyping us up and we got a lot of slurpage after the Green Bay game .I think maybe Roman got a big head since Kaep passed for 412 yards. He thought we could just fling the ball downfield, but it doesn't work if they're not afraid of you running.

All that said, the Colts will get destroyed.
It seems I was a horrible fan since I mentally prepped myself for this loss ever since the beating the Niners endured last Winter.

That said, this is pretty god damn funny.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23700837/photo-undercover-cop-in-49ers-jersey-identified-by-seahawks-fan
this got moved to ninertalk? s**t just got real
Originally posted by swayze:
this got moved to ninertalk? s**t just got real

It belonged here all along.
Originally posted by crabman82:
there are no dynasties anymore. if you're lucky you can win 2 out of 5.
I think you are right on. The dynasties of the Montana years left me personally with very high expectations. All I really need from the 9ers is to be a valid team with a decent chance in order to make me pretty happy. I am so glad we are legitimate . I was a miserable SOB at work yesterday though.
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
pay back is a b!tch though....it was their superbowl they've accomplished the ultimate task for this season...their season as they know it came to a glorius end on sunday night. creepy obsession i tell you...

nah.
Hawks have a LONG way to go to reach their ultimate task for the season.
't was a pretty popular contest though . . .
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks
#SFvsSEA on #SNF was most-watched west coast NFC prime timer since 1991 drawing avg of 20.5mil viewers. http://shwks.com/y3ct ; #Hawkville

next up, old friend Gus Bradley . . .
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks
Up Next: @NFL's No. 1-ranked defense against the No. 32-ranked offense on Sunday at @CenturyLink_Fld. http://shwks.com/hy6j ; #JAXvsSEA
(guess they'd better win that one or )
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hawker84:
So what would be the explanation for the niner, rams, saints, viking, bills, redskins, cowboys fans on our boards?

Originally posted by SacHawk:
Plenty of Webzone guys, Ninerbuff included, come and post at.NET. Aside from a little friendly ribbing they're generally treated decently, provided that they're good board citizens like everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H08yYqGCTiM

Turn up your speakers as loud as you can and skip right to 0:40
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Long story short -- coaches need to pull their heads out of their butts!

Great posting from everyone, but the quote above would be the best said for me. The Coaches need to get over their EGOSPride. That's exactly what doomed us in the Superbowl.

I think the bye week comes at a good time... adjustments are coming and getting a lot of guys back. No more injuries, please!!
WTF is this thread in Ninertalk, its basically about 3 non niner teams
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Long story short -- coaches need to pull their heads out of their butts!

Great posting from everyone, but the quote above would be the best said for me. The Coaches need to get over their EGOSPride. That's exactly what doomed us in the Superbowl.

I think the bye week comes at a good time... adjustments are coming and getting a lot of guys back. No more injuries, please!!

our last years starters at WR will be back plus boldin and VD. im hoping harper or baldwin can do something because huge receivers are a must against these douchebags

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
our last years starters at WR will be back plus boldin and VD. im hoping harper or baldwin can do something because huge receivers are a must against these douchebags

now that we have marecic, we can line 3 fullbacks out wide, clearly the reason it didn't work this time was because we didn't have quite enough fullbacks
You all better hope the Rams do worse than us. You still want the wild-card this season, don't you? ... 29-3 is a WHOOPING. ... Talk more about our "punk team", or our "punk fans". Your sissy quarterback couldn't even give credit where credit was due during his post-game interview. That's fine. Shave your eyebrow, so you always look surprised. We'll be there in mid-December with more Christmas presents for all the crying Niners fans. "Ohhh, wahhh. It was too noisy." It's football. Not golf. We don't play the game in a library. Stadiums are SUPPOSED to be loud. ... but a broken world record is nice. 136.6 baby!!!!! Quit crying and play better.

Go Hawks!!!
Originally posted by Blue_27:
You all better hope the Rams do worse than us. You still want the wild-card this season, don't you? ... 29-3 is a WHOOPING. ... Talk more about our "punk team", or our "punk fans". Your sissy quarterback couldn't even give credit where credit was due during his post-game interview. That's fine. Shave your eyebrow, so you always look surprised. We'll be there in mid-December with more Christmas presents for all the crying Niners fans. "Ohhh, wahhh. It was too noisy." It's football. Not golf. We don't play the game in a library. Stadiums are SUPPOSED to be loud. ... but a broken world record is nice. 136.6 baby!!!!! Quit crying and play better.

Go Hawks!!!

at seattle was the single hardest game on our schedule this year. its now in our rear view mirror. i look forward to the match up in sf, i'm curious to see if the last 2 butt whoopings are about your stadium and crowd noise or if you're really that much better than us. cant wait. stay healthy, dont want to be playing some watered down version later in the year.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Sep 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Deadspin ‏@Deadspin

49ers fans write letter to newspaper asking that Seahawks fans stop being so loud during games: http://deadsp.in/XldLCjK
Originally posted by crabman82:
at seattle was the single hardest game on our schedule this year. its now in our rear view mirror. i look forward to the match up in sf, i'm curious to see if the last 2 butt whoopings are about your stadium and crowd noise or if you're really that much better than us. cant wait. stay healthy, dont want to be playing some watered down version later in the year.

Didn't really look at your schedule before now, but you are right. Hosting Houston might be rough (we go there), but other than that, your schedule looks fairly cake. Jags and Panthers are simple, and you get RG3 for Turkey Dinneer. Maybe the Falcons for Christmas might make you sweat, but ... should be an easy road. Stay healthy yourselves. I don't want to travel down there for a watered-down version of your team, either. And we might have Harvin back for Week 14. Hard luck about Crabtree.
[ Edited by Blue_27 on Sep 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone