There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs NFC West

That running around scrambling s**t won't sustain in this league. Eventually, Wilson is going to get demolished.
Looking forward to seeing how Reid plays RW's deep ball. They all seem to float up there over defenders
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Seagurl fans are scared. They eek out a win against the Panthers with a late turnover. Go to their message board and are claiming we only won cause refs screwed GB. Go figure. The refs screwed them now but not last year. Joke of a fan base.

Hahaha yeah? You should see these two new Seagurls fans that came out of the woodwork last year. I guarantee you about two years they hardly even gave a f**k about football. Now? I am seeing Sherman, Wilson, and Lynch jerseys all over the place. Claiming to have been a true fan for many years lol. Once I bust out the reebok Willis or Davis jerseys I have they end up getting real silent.
Do yourself a favor and stay away from the Seahawk.net site. That has to be the worst fan forum I have ever seen, and that is saying something. It is a combination of uninformed bandwagon jumpers, and lack of sun I think.
Member Milestone: This is post number 800 for xtm059.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Do yourself a favor and stay away from the Seahawk.net site. That has to be the worst fan forum I have ever seen, and that is saying something. It is a combination of uninformed bandwagon jumpers, and lack of sun I think.

the colors are a little hard on the eyes too
truly will be seattles SB if they win.

I think a good percentage of their fans would take colin's eyebrow over a lombardi trophy
Originally posted by ads_2006:
truly will be seattles SB if they win.

I think a good percentage of their fans would take colin's eyebrow over a lombardi trophy

i dont think we lose this one based on harbaughs revenge factor against carroll, but if we do the next bet kap is gonna up the anti and take an ear
I was expecting an influx of .Nuts this week...
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I was expecting an influx of .Nuts this week...

They scurred
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Do yourself a favor and stay away from the Seahawk.net site. That has to be the worst fan forum I have ever seen, and that is saying something. It is a combination of uninformed bandwagon jumpers, and lack of sun I think.

The bandwagon jumpers in real life crack me up. Since the Ravens just got blown out here in Ratbirds land. They ARE ALL cheering on Seattle every single one of them. I LOVE it hahaha!!! Since we lost the superbowl? Guess what teams merch has been sold out across the East Coast? Yeah that's right 49ers. What jersey doesn't sell? Russell Burnt Toast Wilson. Kinda wanna bang his wife though.
Driving to work in Oakland and just saw the best billboard. It is advertising the new starter jackets, has a 49ers and Hawks starter on it with "talk bubbles" like a comic book.

Hawks jacket says: "you came up short last season", Niner jacket responds: "you come up short every season". LOL
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Sep 11, 2013 at 7:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Nice!
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
The bandwagon jumpers in real life crack me up. Since the Ravens just got blown out here in Ratbirds land. They ARE ALL cheering on Seattle every single one of them. I LOVE it hahaha!!! Since we lost the superbowl? Guess what teams merch has been sold out across the East Coast? Yeah that's right 49ers. What jersey doesn't sell? Russell Burnt Toast Wilson. Kinda wanna bang his wife though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000219193/article/colin-kaepernick-passes-rgiii-as-topselling-nfl-jersey

Doesn't sell huh ? Wrong.He has the second selling jersey in all of football after Kaepernick.
Originally posted by seahawkblueforever:
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
The bandwagon jumpers in real life crack me up. Since the Ravens just got blown out here in Ratbirds land. They ARE ALL cheering on Seattle every single one of them. I LOVE it hahaha!!! Since we lost the superbowl? Guess what teams merch has been sold out across the East Coast? Yeah that's right 49ers. What jersey doesn't sell? Russell Burnt Toast Wilson. Kinda wanna bang his wife though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000219193/article/colin-kaepernick-passes-rgiii-as-topselling-nfl-jersey

Doesn't sell huh ? Wrong.He has the second selling jersey in all of football after Kaepernick.

I think he was saying that everywhere he looks on the east coast they have RW jerseys but Niner stuff is sold out...Sorry, maybe this wasn't a job for RW's honor guard