LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can just see the Kaepernick thread on Seahawks.net now.

Kaepernick's a one-read QB! He's a running QB! Teams will figure him out! He can't win with his arm from the pocket! He's a fad..... oops.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Dangelo must be your favorite player right now. Lucky against a s**tty team

That was a real gift to the Seahawks, wasn't it. But, let's keep in mind that Wilson fumbled in the red zone as well. Wilson was good, but he was sacked a couple times. He did throw for over 300 yards and a TD. You know, he wasn't Colin Kaepernick good, but he was good.
Robert Quinn had 3 sacks & 2 forced fumbles. Rams dline gave us a tough time last year. Oline gonna have to pack a lunch
Originally posted by lamontb:
Robert Quinn had 3 sacks & 2 forced fumbles. Rams dline gave us a tough time last year. Oline gonna have to pack a lunch

Remember, you're talking about the Cardinals offensive line. But, you're right. The Rams are a load. Hell, the Cardinals were even good. The NFC West is loaded.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
That was a real gift to the Seahawks, wasn't it. But, let's keep in mind that Wilson fumbled in the red zone as well. Wilson was good, but he was sacked a couple times. He did throw for over 300 yards and a TD. You know, he wasn't Colin Kaepernick good, but he was good.

Yep. Encouraging they could eek out a win on the road (at 10am, no less!) with much less than stellar play.
(no doubt some good lessons to be learned via film this week)
Seagurl fans are scared. They eek out a win against the Panthers with a late turnover. Go to their message board and are claiming we only won cause refs screwed GB. Go figure. The refs screwed them now but not last year. Joke of a fan base.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Seagurl fans are scared. They eek out a win against the Panthers with a late turnover. Go to their message board and are claiming we only won cause refs screwed GB. Go figure. The refs screwed them now but not last year. Joke of a fan base.

hey those refs gave us the 2nd seed but f**k the seahawks they can't play away from their precious stadium and they about to get f**ked in the mouth by kaepernick and company. I hope their receivers like getting thumped cause you know Reid and Whitner will deliver the wood.

You know, for a fanbase whose team is so dependent on false starts and other flags at home because of crowd noise, they sure like to bite the hand that feeds them.
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 8, 2013 at 9:38 PM ]

Lets see the refs screwed the Packer by giving us 4 points, but we won by 6, so I don't see how the refs had anything to do with our win. My non-pacific northwest math says that we still win by 2, minus the 4 points.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Lets see the refs screwed the Packer by giving us 4 points, but we won by 6, so I don't see how the refs had anything to do with our win. My non-pacific northwest math says that we still win by 2, minus the 4 points.

It's only right that they got screwed by the refs after what Matthews did. Staley should have never been flagged. Justice was served.

Originally posted by gold49digger:

hey those refs gave us the 2nd seed but f**k the seahawks they can't play away from their precious stadium and they about to get f**ked in the mouth by kaepernick and company. I hope their receivers like getting thumped cause you know Reid and Whitner will deliver the wood.
dude i saw that hit reid put on Rodgers and i thought for sure he was gonna cut him in half lol. he didnt tackle through him tho, he looked a little off balance. one of those against russell wilson and he goes to oompa loompa heaven
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Congrats to the Niners and Rams ~ we have a three-way tie in the WEST

And, now, it gets interesting . . .

Only think I took from that horrid game is that AZ is here to play. Look out....
Originally posted by SofaKing:

It's only right that they got screwed by the refs after what Matthews did. Staley should have never been flagged. Justice was served.

This. Where's Richard Dawkins right now because I think this is proof there is a God
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

This. Where's Richard Dawkins right now because I think this is proof there is a God

Nah it's called karma, and its a real b***h
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Didn't see the game but this is pretty interesting:

The Panthers Head Coach has come out and said the passing attack was too conservative. That's the kind of accountability you like to see in your coach calling the shots but it would have been hard to argue otherwise. Quarterback Cam Newton attempted just two passes over 20 yards in the air and just four more over 10 yards in the air, with 14 of his aimed passes thrown less than 10 yards. The shame is that every single pass over 10 yards he threw was catchable (five completions and one drop).

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/09/09/pff-reaction-blog-week-1/
[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone