LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
And just who do you play? Will you win or lose?

Az play Rams.

They better win if they are this new team.

But either way, that is one win in the NFC W.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Sep 6, 2013 at 11:16 PM ]
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Since this is the NFC W thread. There will be at least one win, as the expected bottoms play each other.

What is absolutely entertaining to me is Hawk fans predicting Niners lose and Niner fans predicting Hawks lose.

Cannot wait to see Sunday.

This Hawks fan ain't predicting anything ;-)

But, I also can't wait to see.

Good luck to your Rams, Red Alice (yes, I have ulterior motives . . . pool pick :-) )
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
This Hawks fan ain't predicting anything ;-)

But, I also can't wait to see.

Good luck to your Rams, Red Alice (yes, I have ulterior motives . . . pool pick :-) )

Here's my prediction: The Seahawks are the most overrated team quite possibly in the last 5 years. San Diego Chargers of the NFC lol. Have fun being 9-7 this year and not winning s**t. At least you are probably a real Seahawks fan unlike the amount of douchebags I've met in the couple of days breaking out their new Wilson and Lynch jerseys.
tomorrow s**t gets real!!! footballs back!!!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Just tooling around Seahawks.net to see how the Seattle Lapdogs are doing and came across this gem . . . .

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71931

And jumping on the "everyone loves the guy" comments. You know what, I think this might explain part of the equation to the "Why do SF fans hate you guys so much" thread. Just think about it. RW is universally a likeable guy off the field, as well as a great, fun player on the field. SF's aren't allowed to like him, being our main rival. So that's gotta be annoying to begin with. Then you have the fact that their new hot shot qb is basically the antithesis of everything RW is. Loud, brash, pompous, dumb, a showoff, his game relies on one primary aspect (his ability to run like a gazelle). I'd hate the hell out of the Seahawks too if they had RW and my team had CK.

Funny stuff.

And it's actually pretty easy to scoff and lil Russ . . . practically every word out of his mouth is an over-the-top full of sunshine cliche that seems calculated for an effect. CK is more about being himself as opposed to being what everybody wants him to be. I'd much prefer that.

lol Kap is dumb

Wonderlic scores:

Russell Wilson - 28

Kap - 37

I see now why they ban any niner fan at the first sign of intelligence, they don't want us coming in there and ruining their giant 42-13/Russell WIlson/Seahawks dynasty circle jerk by presenting them with the real world reality. I personally enjoy the fact we allow other teams fans to argue within reason and challenge the statements we make about their teams. It keeps us from going overboard sometimes.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Sep 7, 2013 at 3:55 PM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
lol Kap is dumb

Wonderlic scores:

Russell Wilson - 28

Kap - 37

I see now why they ban any niner fan at the first sign of intelligence, they don't want us coming in there and ruining their giant 42-13/Russell WIlson/Seahawks dynasty circle jerk by presenting them with the real world reality. I personally enjoy the fact we allow other teams fans to argue within reason and challenge the statements we make about their teams. It keeps us from going overboard sometimes.

Remember that old Chris Rock joke about Martin Luther King being the answer to everything (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwSy6N6ScHU)? Now pretend Chris is a Seahawks.NET poster, and replace Martin Luther King with 42-13:

What's the capital of Washington State?

42-13!

Who's the president of the United States?

42-13!

How many calories are in a glass of water?

42-13!

Excuse me, could you tell me where I could find the restrooms?

42-13!

[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 7, 2013 at 4:30 PM ]
Walter Football has the Seahawks picking #32, the Patriots #31 and us #30......
so far seahawks lookin like russell wilson turned back into a regular midget with no powers.
Good tough road win for Hawks. I see they caught some breaks but props to them. CAR defense is great! I saw some things we will exploit vs SEA. We hold them to 12 points we win big. But I must give them their due today
Yep. Very important win for the Hawks today.

Congrats to the Niners and Rams ~ we have a three-way tie in the WEST

And, now, it gets interesting . . .

Dangelo must be your favorite player right now. Lucky against a s**tty team
Originally posted by sacniner:

i knew that b*****d would f**k it up cuz he was actually playin well. f**kin loser
Originally posted by sacniner:

Share 49ersWebzone