LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Just tooling around Seahawks.net to see how the Seattle Lapdogs are doing and came across this gem . . . .

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71931

And jumping on the "everyone loves the guy" comments. You know what, I think this might explain part of the equation to the "Why do SF fans hate you guys so much" thread. Just think about it. RW is universally a likeable guy off the field, as well as a great, fun player on the field. SF's aren't allowed to like him, being our main rival. So that's gotta be annoying to begin with. Then you have the fact that their new hot shot qb is basically the antithesis of everything RW is. Loud, brash, pompous, dumb, a showoff, his game relies on one primary aspect (his ability to run like a gazelle). I'd hate the hell out of the Seahawks too if they had RW and my team had CK.

Funny stuff.

And it's actually pretty easy to scoff and lil Russ . . . practically every word out of his mouth is an over-the-top full of sunshine cliche that seems calculated for an effect. CK is more about being himself as opposed to being what everybody wants him to be. I'd much prefer that.

It's also incredibly ironic. If quarterbacks were not allowed to scramble, Russell Wilson would be nothing. Kap would still have his height, rocket arm, laser accuracy, intellect etc.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
It's also incredibly ironic. If quarterbacks were not allowed to scramble, Russell Wilson would be nothing. Kap would still have his height, rocket arm, laser accuracy, intellect etc.

Jeeez.. lost for words at this one. smdh. On another note, if running backs weren't allowed to run north and south AP would be an insurance salesman...
Originally posted by hawker84:

Jeeez.. lost for words at this one. smdh. On another note, if running backs weren't allowed to run north and south AP would be an insurance salesman...

When you look at the .Net post they are referring to it is not that crazy of a statement. One of the .Netters is saying Kap can only run, which seems to me he is just talking out of his Hawkhole.
i would have to agree chip....
i would have to agree chip....

I do think WIlson would be better than most think if he couldn't scramble though, the guy is the real deal IMO
Just tooling around Seahawks.net to see how the Seattle Lapdogs are doing and came across this gem . . . .

And jumping on the "everyone loves the guy" comments. You know what, I think this might explain part of the equation to the "Why do SF fans hate you guys so much" thread. Just think about it. RW is universally a likeable guy off the field, as well as a great, fun player on the field. SF's aren't allowed to like him, being our main rival. So that's gotta be annoying to begin with. Then you have the fact that their new hot shot qb is basically the antithesis of everything RW is. Loud, brash, pompous, dumb, a showoff, his game relies on one primary aspect (his ability to run like a gazelle). I'd hate the hell out of the Seahawks too if they had RW and my team had CK.

Funny stuff.

And it's actually pretty easy to scoff and lil Russ . . . practically every word out of his mouth is an over-the-top full of sunshine cliche that seems calculated for an effect. CK is more about being himself as opposed to being what everybody wants him to be. I'd much prefer that.
exactly. saying kaep is dumb when he was one of the smartest players in that draft and say he can only run when he averaged more yards passing a game than lil russell did makes him look pretty stupid. kaep speaks his mind but i wouldnt say hes loud, brash pompous or any of that. just because he doesnt have politically correct cue cards and the boyscout answers that wilson has doesnt make wilson better. i actually like wilson as a qb but their hate for kaepernick is just another case of lil man syndrome lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Funny stuff.

exactly. saying kaep is dumb when he was one of the smartest players in that draft and say he can only run when he averaged more yards passing a game than lil russell did makes him look pretty stupid. kaep speaks his mind but i wouldnt say hes loud, brash pompous or any of that. just because he doesnt have politically correct cue cards and the boyscout answers that wilson has doesnt make wilson better. i actually like wilson as a qb but their hate for kaepernick is just another case of lil man syndrome lol

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

When you look at the .Net post they are referring to it is not that crazy of a statement. One of the .Netters is saying Kap can only run, which seems to me he is just talking out of his Hawkhole.

They stopped watching football after they lost to ATL. They didn't get to witness the hype. They only saw their precious RW hype after the wild card game where they were getting the s**t kicked out of them until RGIII got hurt.

Funny stuff.

There are at least 5-6 QB's I would rather have, playing in the NFL today, over Wilson. There isn't a 1 i'd take over Kap, all things considered.
LOL at the Seahawks fan saying Kaep is "loud", "pompous", "dumb", among other things. This just proves they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, and have zero clue who Kap is. Kap is the exact oppostite. He's actually quiet and highly intelligent. The media has trouble getting him to talk enough, but when he does, his words resonate.

This Seahawk fan is doing exactly what he falsely accused us of doing; hating on a person of high character, just to hate. We don't talk smack about Wilson because we hate the guy's character. We do it because he's a division rival's QB. That's normal smack talk.

Seahawks fans are taking it to a whole different level hating on a guy because he has tattoos, does commercials, and has a TD celebration. Somehow that makes him a bad person? Riiiiight.....
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 6, 2013 at 8:56 PM ]

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
LOL at the Seahawks fan saying Kaep is "loud", "pompous", "dumb", among other things. This just proves they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, and have zero clue who Kap is. Kap is the exact oppostite. He's actually quiet and highly intelligent. The media has trouble getting him to talk enough, but when he does, his words resonate.

This Seahawk fan is doing exactly what he falsely accused us of doing; hating on a person of high character, just to hate. We don't talk smalk about Wilson because we hate the guy's character. We do it because he's a division rival's QB. That's normal smalk talk.

Seahawks fans are taking it to a whole different level hating on a guy because he has tattoos, does commercials, and has a TD celebration. Somehow that makes him a bad person? Riiiiight.....

Bunch of f**king Seattle idiots I hope they all choke on scones
Everybody that knows me here, know's i'm not the biggest Carroll fan, but I commend Pete on trying new things, stepping out of the box. Reporter from SC came down and spent 6 months with the team covering a story on this. These programs are not just for players either , everyone from the coaches to front office staff can participate. She said the players as well as the coaches have all bought into this, she also went on to say, there is things at our facility that blew her mind, from the Valet parking to their 5 star chef. I know you like to knock down Pete a peg whenever you can, but you can't blame a guy for introducing new techniques to get the players body/mind as prepared as possible. What's the harm?

Valet parking and 5 star chefs are new?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

This Seahawk fan is doing exactly what he falsely accused us of doing; hating on a person of high character, just to hate. We don't talk smalk about Wilson because we hate the guy's character. We do it because he's a division rival's QB. That's normal smalk talk.

Bunch of f**king Seattle idiots I hope they all choke on scones

THey will when they realize they are banged up and can't contain CArioline nor can they do s**t on offense. Carolina defensive front is good.
Since this is the NFC W thread. There will be at least one win, as the expected bottoms play each other.

What is absolutely entertaining to me is Hawk fans predicting Niners lose and Niner fans predicting Hawks lose.

Cannot wait to see Sunday.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Since this is the NFC W thread. There will be at least one win, as the expected bottoms play each other.

What is absolutely entertaining to me is Hawk fans predicting Niners lose and Niner fans predicting Hawks lose.

Cannot wait to see Sunday.

And just who do you play? Will you win or lose?
Share 49ersWebzone