There are 178 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
our little sisters from seattle seem to get wound up pretty easily lo. i cant wait til week two
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
our little sisters from seattle seem to get wound up pretty easily lo. i cant wait til week two

Anything 49er related, especially Kaep and Harbaugh, drive them nuts. Its because Harbaugh owns Cheat Carrol and Kaep is what SEA thought they had, NFL's biggest superstar.

Originally posted by NinerG94:
Just got tickets for the 49ers vs Rams Thursday night game in St. Louis! So pumped! My first primetime game. I'm going with a boatload of Rams fans so the 49ers had better show up and play like I expect them to. I think the chip on their shoulder is going to be massive and hopefully looking for a little payback!! If the 49ers lose I'll have to hear about it for the entire 8 hr road trip home.

I remember being at a Monday Night game against the Rams, Montana years. Still one of my fondest game memories.

Enjoy and take my envy in a good way.
http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/08/21/ron-jaworski-49ers-kaepernick-could-be-one-of-greatest-qbs-ever/

For now, Seattle can take solace in knowing its quarterback, Russell Wilson, has five more victories and more than twice as many touchdowns as living legend Colin Kaepernick.

And one playoff win against a cripple.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Aug 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM ]
Yeah and listening to Antonio Pierce on ESPN along with Herm Edwards and that big bushy uni-browed douchebag Cris Carter proclaim the Seahawks a dynasty like the early 90's Cowboys is downright offensive.....
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
Yeah and listening to Antonio Pierce on ESPN along with Herm Edwards and that big bushy uni-browed douchebag Cris Carter proclaim the Seahawks a dynasty like the early 90's Cowboys is downright offensive.....

Getting praise from these guys is similar to the kiss of death.
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:

Cris Carter has always had a hard spot for the Niners and Herm Edwards has just turned himself into a media clown. They'll be eating huge bites of raw crow before this season is over and that will be fun to watch.
Glad they're doing that - just adding fuel to the locker room fire.
Cardinals looking pretty sharp so far vs the Cowpukes... oh that NFCW... looking damn tough.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Cardinals looking pretty sharp so far vs the Cowpukes... oh that NFCW... looking damn tough.

ya, Palmer will provide enough QB play so that their team can get going again... NFCW is a juggernaut

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
ya, Palmer will provide enough QB play so that their team can get going again... NFCW is a juggernaut

I don't know that Palmer will have time to throw. He's not what I'd call mobile, their line doesn't protect too well and he has four games against the Niners and the Rams, both of whom really get after the QB.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Cris Carter has always had a hard spot for the Niners and Herm Edwards has just turned himself into a media clown. They'll be eating huge bites of raw crow before this season is over and that will be fun to watch.

It's pretty annoying with the ESPN Seahawks hype. This should fuel the fire of this team, and make us want to crush everyone we play this year.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/08/21/ron-jaworski-49ers-kaepernick-could-be-one-of-greatest-qbs-ever/

For now, Seattle can take solace in knowing its quarterback, Russell Wilson, has five more victories and more than twice as many touchdowns as living legend Colin Kaepernick.

And one playoff win against a cripple.

Russell Wilson has 5 more wins and twice as many TD's because he started the whole f**king season
Go niners!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SubZero:
Go niners!

Share 49ersWebzone