LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We get injured every time we go to SEA
Originally posted by THEB:
These seahawks are out for injuries tonight. late hits and cheap shots galore, especially for a preseason game.

The whole team is on adderall what do you want
Seattle fans are gonna be all wet off this game since we didn't score last week
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
The whole team is on adderall what do you want

"But everyone does it!!!"

- Idiot Sherman inadvertently outs his entire team. Goodell doesn't even care. But lets fine guys for spinning the ball lol.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM ]
I'm not even watching are seattle's #1's still in ?

They had Wilson in with a 20 point lead and pushed it to 27 just before half.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

so Wilson played almost an entire half? Against denver's 2's?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Who cares? They left their first string team in for the entire first half. Our first team offense left after the first drive both games. The Hawks' offense so far this preseason looks sloppy as hell IMO.

I dunno, giving opponents that much film this early in the season doesn't strike me as a bright idea.

Yeah.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Aug 18, 2013 at 12:13 AM ]
Originally posted by Protoman:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Who cares? They left their first string team in for the entire first half. Our first team offense left after the first drive both games. The Hawks' offense so far this preseason looks sloppy as hell IMO.

I dunno, giving opponents that much film this early in the season doesn't strike me as a bright idea.

thats why carroll doesnt last as an nfl coach for more than a few years at a time

Yeah.

Seattle Seahawks: Preseason badasses
Originally posted by THEB:
These seahawks are out for injuries tonight. late hits and cheap shots galore, especially for a preseason game.

It's really kind of amazing isn't it? And, I really can't explain why it would be the case, but it seems like everyone watching the NFL except for Seahawks fans know that this is just a dirty team.
Just watched the first quarter of the replay of Packers versus Rams. The rookie RB Lacey will be a good test for our D in the first game. Whatever Finley has been doing it looks way better than before. Making a couple of VD type looking plays. Now for the Rams they made a few sporadic good plays but continue to look unimpressive in the preseason. Austin caught one short pass where he tried to juke some guy and was immediately surrounded by three defenders getting tackled for a minimal YAC of 2 yards. They had first and goal inside the five after a long bomb to Givens and then proceeded to get stopped 4th & goal on a fumbled snap. Bradford went to Austin twice on the outside in that sequence and it was an epic fail. He was targeted quite a bit in the first half, caught about four passes for less than 20 yards. Whatever quickness he has was not showing up in a real game. To be honest he isn't any better than AJ if you ask me. STL running game gonna suck.
and of course seacocks fans were right to Robinsons defense on news reports, you tube videos, forums

That isn't a dirty play. Obviously you don't know anything about blocking. Michael Robinson is one of the most genuine class players in the NFL and had absolutely no intention of hurting that guy. There would have been a flag if he did anything illegal right there and if they missed the call he would be getting a fine soon. Which also will not happen. Your just mad because your team got annihilated. Sorry for the Wolfe but that's the risk of being a football player.

dirty play? you have no idea what youre talking about. it wasnt a high-low or chop block he just hit him straight backwards. tough that its a spinal injury but dont call a good football play cheap because someone on your team got hurt.

That was no dirty play, thats just the game of football.

These idiots just need to crawl back in there holes and keep pretending Seattle is The Clean Super Bowl bound team they like to masturbate too.
My guess is that the same fans who are calling it "just the game of football" would be screaming like stuck pigs if somebody pulls a Lawrence Taylor - Joe Theisman on Russell Wilson. As far as Robinson is concerned, he's just turned into an out-an-out dirty player and it's not like only Niner fans have noticed. It's kind of strange. It's almost like a different ethic up there has rubbed off on him because he never did anything like he does every year up there when he was with the Niners.
Share 49ersWebzone