There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mario Manningham is expected to be out until late August.

This is according to a report I heard today on Sirius-XM NFL radio. This really hurts considering Crabtree's injury and now Manningham will miss most, if not all of training camp and the preseason. Throw in a rookie at Safety and I'm starting to worry about our record during the beginning weeks of this upcoming season. Playing Seattle, in Seattle early on will be a b***h!
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Jun 23, 2013 at 10:13 PM ]
We'll beat the Packers 31-27, We'll beat the Seachickens 27-20, I know we'll be 3-0 fo sho
Seattle are overrated flukes that are primed for a reality check season
Its going to be a miracle to see him ever come back to play at the highest level of football. Always thought Manningham was underrated and just needed more opportunities to shine.

Will always be rooting for him, and him making it that final step and getting back into the game by LATE AUGUST is unbelievable.
A Vet like manningham can skip TC and preseason and be ready to start the season. IMO, this is great news if he can be ready to start the season on time.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
A Vet like manningham can skip TC and preseason and be ready to start the season. IMO, this is great news if he can be ready to start the season on time.

This. I was more concerned he would miss the start of the season. TC...we are talking about training camp. Training camp. We are talking about training camp.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yeah, there has been a lot of chatter of him being a PUP candidate. If anything thus is good news.
I tell ya Mario will be ready for week 1. Start opposite Boldin. He won't play much if any Preseason. I expect a good season from Manningham.
Manningham has a knack for making the big play. Prior to his injury Kaep and he seemed to be on the same page. This is a huge opportunity for Jenkins and Patton.
August isn't that bad. Kyle the tooth WIlliams will step up.
So he should be ready by reg season... Sounds like a win to me!
I didn't think he was supposed to be ready that early.
All I've been reading is Mario on PUP when season starts. If he's ready to go even mid-September I call that a bonus.
Originally posted by Overkill:
I didn't think he was supposed to be ready that early.

Jerry Rice rehabbed him
Originally posted by ninerjok:
All I've been reading is Mario on PUP when season starts. If he's ready to go even mid-September I call that a bonus.

Except I forgot if he's on PUP to begin season he can't play for so many games, right?