There are 204 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium Bricks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/07/17/seahawks-fans-trying-to-buy-go-hawks-brick-at-new-49ers-stadium/

If they want to help pay for our stadium it is fine by me, idiots.

The 49ers should take their money and then re-write what they wanted on the brick to something like Suck-it Seattle.

No way in hell they allow what the Seaturd fans want to put on it.

Seattle fans are a sad group.

They try so hard to be relevant. Poor people.
Some will undoubtably get in. Who cares though? They are helping support our brand new stadium. Thanks for the money schmucks.

I hope none get in, buried red sox jersey anyone????
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Got my brick all the way from Pennsylvania.....49ers fan since 1980.

That's cool, PA, but everybody bleeds red.

lol

PA is Amish country ...give him a break
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Some will undoubtably get in. Who cares though? They are helping support our brand new stadium. Thanks for the money schmucks.

I hope none get in, buried red sox jersey anyone????

This. I am almost positive we don't need their filthy $250 bucks to get the stadium done. Bad juju and downright lame. Why take the opportunity from a real fan to have their small corner of the stadium forever so you can put your lame "6o (-)@[]/k5" sign?
I bit the bullet and got a red one. When I spoke to the rep he said they were around 25% sold out so far.
Seachickens brick will read:

"Can't buy a trophy, might as well buy a brick"
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I bit the bullet and got a red one. When I spoke to the rep he said they were around 25% sold out so far.

25% sold out !

Congrats man! We will be brick neighbors lol
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

They should sell them the brick, then mail it to them COD with a "Thank you for supporting the San Francisco 49ers" letter with a picture of the 5 lombardi trophies enclosed.

You talked to your rep to buy a brick?
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

• SC9ER
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/07/17/seahawks-fans-trying-to-buy-go-hawks-brick-at-new-49ers-stadium/

If they want to help pay for our stadium it is fine by me, idiots.

Ditto

Seahawk money towards 49ers....go for it. Dummies contributing will be less $ out of pocket just to have a brick in which will become a tobacco spit target. Yet another trait an irrelevant team is known for besides trying to win games by crowd noise.
Seachickens buying bricks overheard saying....

"Here Wilson, stand on these to see over the line. Crap, we're gonna need a lot more bricks."
Cash Grab
Share 49ersWebzone