Levi's Stadium Bricks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
O
OP said it and I have a sneaking suspicion he is an undercover season ticket rep....

*reported*

Seriously?

You cant just go around accusing people of s**t dude... hopefully they'll be lenient since I assume its your first offense
Originally posted by modninerfan:
O
OP said it and I have a sneaking suspicion he is an undercover season ticket rep....

*reported*

Seriously?

You cant just go around accusing people of s**t dude... hopefully they'll be lenient since I assume its your first offense

Any question that was asked of him was responded with what seemed like a scripted response and a link to order. Just seemed funny
lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
lol

• mod
  • Veteran
O

*reported*

Seriously?

Any question that was asked of him was responded with what seemed like a scripted response and a link to order. Just seemed funny

well in any case I shall pray for you, may the serpent god Set have mercy on your soul
O

*reported*

Seriously?

well in any case I shall pray for you, may the serpent god Set have mercy on your soul

Your gods can't help me.
O

*reported*

Seriously?

Your gods can't help me.

O

*reported*

Seriously?

Your gods can't help me.

I pray to Crom...
I'm leaning towards getting one, but I'd rather have it at the second location, since that's where my seats are. I assume "eventually" means if/when the first location sells out.

Bricks will be installed prior to the first home game played at the new stadium in 2014. Installation will be in the exterior plaza main entrance area of Gate A (Northwest) and eventually move into Gate F (Northeast) of the Stadium.
O

*reported*

Seriously?

Your gods can't help me.

I pray to Crom...

Rexor here says you gave it to a girl.......probably for a mere pleasure of the night and THAT is what grieeeeeeves me the most!!!

O

*reported*

Seriously?

Your gods can't help me.

I pray to Crom...

Rexor here says you gave it to a girl.......probably for a mere pleasure of the night and THAT is what grieeeeeeves me the most!!!

I had to hear the lamentation of their women!
how the fk did Cromm end up in this thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
how the fk did Cromm end up in this thread

I just almost spit on my moniter seeing Conan preparing for a rave...LMAO!
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 26, 2013 at 9:11 AM ]
I just almost spit on my moniter seeing Conan preparing for a rave...LMAO!

Can we talk over THERE......where the others cannot see?

another DBW attempt at humor

quit spamming that video
Share 49ersWebzone