• Ether
  • Veteran
What's WEDB?
Originally posted by Ether:
What's WEDB?

Walsh Esq., Dr. Bill
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Brick ordered

Congrats man, pretty awesome feeling! What did you inscribe?
Ok, I ordered mine, but it never got to a part where I paid. It just said something about a $5 fee and process order and that was it. Is this what you guys got?
the brick should come with the damn license !
u guise are dumb. ain't nobody but u gonna read that s**t.
Originally posted by Ether:
What's WEDB?

What Eddie Debartolo Built
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

It's for me and my family. Not for anybody else.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Ok, I ordered mine, but it never got to a part where I paid. It just said something about a $5 fee and process order and that was it. Is this what you guys got?

I used the link in the email, at one point it asks for your CC info. I would say call them up and order directly with a person
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

It's for me and my family. Not for anybody else.
LOL
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I used the link in the email, at one point it asks for your CC info. I would say call them up and order directly with a person

Oh snap.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Oh snap.

You going red or gold brick?
the stadium need a hermetically sealed and ventilate smokers' lounge like they have at foreign airports so that I may stamp my butts specifically on your brick....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
the stadium need a hermetically sealed and ventilate smokers' lounge like they have at foreign airports so that I may stamp my butts specifically on your brick....

That is cold! lol