There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium Bricks

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I never heard that one that is crazy!

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45edmjk/18-green-bay-packers/

raised $67M in fake stock (a fancy piece of paper that only says one owns a piece of the packers...only dividend ever collected by fans is the team's performance) to revamp their stadium....lmfao @ gullible packer fans...maybe the A's should do this

Lol! My dividend checks for 32 cents from Coca Cola beat that

raised $67M in fake stock (a fancy piece of paper that only says one owns a piece of the packers...only dividend ever collected by fans is the team's performance) to revamp their stadium....lmfao @ gullible packer fans...maybe the A's should do this

Lol they stole it from Santa Claus house,

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Are you telling me I don't really own a piece of the north pole?

No, you really do . Someone is probably squatting on your piece of property too...what are you going to do about it?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

No, you really do . Someone is probably squatting on your piece of property too...what are you going to do about it?

I am going to write a letter to the big man himself

Dear Santa...
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jul 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM ]
49er FACT.....

Santa has ALWAYS worn the 9ers throwback uniform worn in the 1994 Suberbowl victory year which was more red and white than red and gold.

That said, he knows there's gold at the north pole, and being a lifetime Niner fan, of course he's going to hang out there.

Santa....lifelong Niner fan....
I will have to agree with you there good sir

there's is fake ownership anyways...and the last "stock sale" they had IIRC was a sham to get the public to fund renovations to Lambeau...dummies

It wasn't a sham. The team is owned by the city of Green Bay. There was a proposed referendum to raise local taxes to fund the stadium rennovation but other fans in WI had an issue with that so instead of only allowing local fans to help they came up with the stock sale. The fans who purchased the stock knew their stock was not real prior to purchase.

The Packers have also sold bricks as well as turf, in the past. Imo I would rather a team give me the choice to help and give me something in return, even if it's only a piece of paper and a guaranteed seat at the anual stock holders meeting at the stadium every year rather than have it forced on me by my local government.
Gonna frame my certificate today.....for murder
Originally posted by 49erWay:
49er FACT.....

Santa has ALWAYS worn the 9ers throwback uniform worn in the 1994 Suberbowl victory year which was more red and white than red and gold.

That said, he knows there's gold at the north pole, and being a lifetime Niner fan, of course he's going to hang out there.

Santa....lifelong Niner fan....

HO HO HO
I got brick #93...what about you guys?

Originally posted by 9erReign:

LOL.
Originally posted by 9erReign: