There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium Bricks

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by jrg:
They should have stuck w/ Candlestick

Candlebrick?

Id let Seadderall fans buy their bricks and put what ever they want on them and then pave the space under the urinals with them.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Id let Seadderall fans buy their bricks and put what ever they want on them and then pave the space under the urinals with them.

Lol
my seahawk.net post...

I saw something about this on the 49erswebzone... Is this just a 'superstition' thing? I don't get it, why go through all that trouble?

And by purchasing a brick, aren't Seahawk fans contributing to the building project (i.e. funding the SF stadium)? Which in turn will improve SF revenue and allow them to spend more $$ on venue / fan experiences / coaches / facilities ... potentially making it easier for SF to attract free agents...

So, in a way, aren't Seahawk fans contributing to SF by buying these bricks? The only thing I can think of is maybe the Cubs' or Red Sox's curses, but I guess that may mean something to someone who is superstitious...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
my seahawk.net post...

I saw something about this on the 49erswebzone... Is this just a 'superstition' thing? I don't get it, why go through all that trouble?

And by purchasing a brick, aren't Seahawk fans contributing to the building project (i.e. funding the SF stadium)? Which in turn will improve SF revenue and allow them to spend more $$ on venue / fan experiences / coaches / facilities ... potentially making it easier for SF to attract free agents...

So, in a way, aren't Seahawk fans contributing to SF by buying these bricks? The only thing I can think of is maybe the Cubs' or Red Sox's curses, but I guess that may mean something to someone who is superstitious...

Just got my certificate of ownership today! . Anybody else get theirs?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I did. Think I might put it in a frame.

49ers brick certificate > Packers fan ownership stock certificate
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

I did. Think I might put it in a frame.

Me too man, pretty awesome
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

49ers brick certificate > Packers fan ownership stock certificate

I will have to agree with you there good sir

there's is fake ownership anyways...and the last "stock sale" they had IIRC was a sham to get the public to fund renovations to Lambeau...dummies
yup
Originally posted by Ballistic:
yup

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

there's is fake ownership anyways...and the last "stock sale" they had IIRC was a sham to get the public to fund renovations to Lambeau...dummies

I never heard that one that is crazy!
I never heard that one that is crazy!

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45edmjk/18-green-bay-packers/

raised $67M in fake stock (a fancy piece of paper that only says one owns a piece of the packers...only dividend ever collected by fans is the team's performance) to revamp their stadium....lmfao @ gullible packer fans...maybe the A's should do this
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM ]