LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium Bricks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Personally, I think the Seahawk brick should say - "Seahawk fans congratulate 49ers on new stadium".
Originally posted by fryet:
Personally, I think the Seahawk brick should say - "Seahawk fans congratulate 49ers on new stadium".

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Seahawks
Super Bowl
Brick
42-13

I got 99 problems but a brick aint one
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I bit the bullet and got a red one. When I spoke to the rep he said they were around 25% sold out so far.

You talked to your rep to buy a brick?

No, a rep from the company that sells/makes the bricks. I tried to purchase online and I think I mistyped my cc number, so it told me to call the company to verify it.
That's OK...let the Seadderall fans buy bricks at Levi's Stadium. Those will be the bricks that mysteriously change color in the night. The one downside of that color change is that the inscription is completely obliterated. Oh well.

Also, I hear there is Niners fan interest in purchasing billboard and/or bus advertising space in Seattle prior to the 9/15 game. Stay tuned for more information. Niners fans would be able to donate -- even $1 per fan helps -- so 49ers Faithful can remotely counter the adderall-crazed fans attempting to make noise about their seachickens.

Let 'em scream all they want. How do you think they'll feel seeing buses around town asking -- "Got Lombardi's? Seattle's just another brick in the walk. QuestforSix. Go Niners!"
Originally posted by 49RSRUL:
That's OK...let the Seadderall fans buy bricks at Levi's Stadium. Those will be the bricks that mysteriously change color in the night. The one downside of that color change is that the inscription is completely obliterated. Oh well.

Also, I hear there is Niners fan interest in purchasing billboard and/or bus advertising space in Seattle prior to the 9/15 game. Stay tuned for more information. Niners fans would be able to donate -- even $1 per fan helps -- so 49ers Faithful can remotely counter the adderall-crazed fans attempting to make noise about their seachickens.

Let 'em scream all they want. How do you think they'll feel seeing buses around town asking -- "Got Lombardi's? Seattle's just another brick in the walk. QuestforSix. Go Niners!"

• jrg
  • Veteran
They should have stuck w/ Candlestick
Originally posted by jrg:

I've been going to Candlestick for 30 years, and have had season tix for the Giants and the 49ers there. I love that place, but I want a god damn cup holder. I've waited too damn long to have one. If they need to build a state-of-the-art next-generation stadium to get me my cup holder, I'm all for it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I've been going to Candlestick for 30 years, and have had season tix for the Giants and the 49ers there. I love that place, but I want a god damn cup holder. I've waited too damn long to have one. If they need to build a state-of-the-art next-generation stadium to get me my cup holder, I'm all for it.

Candlebrick?

Totally agree! I love the Stick even with all its warts and blemishes...the history is part of what the Niners and their fans are all about. But this team and its fans have deserved a new stadium for at least the past 20 years. I'd love to be able to understand what's being played over the P.A. system...and I want a damn cup holder too!!!
It's bad enough that Kap is going to buy a "GO DOLPHINS" brick
Originally posted by 49RSRUL:

Totally agree! I love the Stick even with all its warts and blemishes...the history is part of what the Niners and their fans are all about. But this team and its fans have deserved a new stadium for at least the past 20 years. I'd love to be able to understand what's being played over the P.A. system...and I want a damn cup holder too!!!

Ahhoooh, Ahhoooh, Ahhoooh
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Candlebrick?

Id let Seadderall fans buy their bricks and put what ever they want on them and then pave the space under the urinals with them.
Share 49ersWebzone