There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ERS EXTENDED JUSTIN SMITHS CONTRACT

Love the gifs in thread!! They represent the overall mood of the zone today to perfection! GO NINERS! GO COWBOY!!!!!! I hope we see more of this Cowboy this season. We need him to be dominant again!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngL27HFInEg
Originally posted by Jcool:

Haha! Awesome!
They also re-signed Greg Roman to a two year extension.
Oh hell yeaaaaaaa! I bet he retires as a 49er!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Oh hell yeaaaaaaa! I bet he retires as a 49er!

I hope so.. a few more dominant season and he may sniff the HOF as a Niner
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,242
Originally posted by btthepunk:
They also re-signed Greg Roman to a two year extension.

well at least I had about 30 minutes of bliss
  • KK49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 141
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Oh hell yeaaaaaaa! I bet he retires as a 49er!

I hope so.. a few more dominant season and he may sniff the HOF as a Niner

how long he was a Bengal??
Originally posted by KK49:
how long he was a Bengal??

7 years
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,242
Originally posted by KK49:
how long he was a Bengal??

the minute he got on the helicopter, he was a non bengal
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by susweel:
bad move they dont even know if he will ever be the same after that arm injury.

+1 He makes it sound like a partial tricep tear is career threatening. lol
[ Edited by Hopper on Jun 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM ]
  • KK49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 141
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by KK49:
how long he was a Bengal??

the minute he got on the helicopter, he was a non bengal
he should ve changed his name like Chad to Noventa Y Cuatro or Vaquero starting over , new team, new identity
The guy is a workout beast and should be dominant for another 2 years. As long as he isn't playing 95% of the snaps (more like 80%), he will continue to beast.
Originally posted by thl408:
The guy is a workout beast and should be dominant for another 2 years. As long as he isn't playing 95% of the snaps (more like 80%), he will continue to beast.

That's where Dorsey, Carradine, Dial will be huge... Hopefully JS and RayMac play around 80%