LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

49ERS EXTENDED JUSTIN SMITHS CONTRACT

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by susweel:
bad move they dont even know if he will ever be the same after that arm injury.

Well, there is the fact that he's already benching 350 again.
who gives a s**t about that,, you probably did that in pee wee or pop warner football
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by susweel:
bad move they dont even know if he will ever be the same after that arm injury.

There are some guys that will degrade after an injury... Cowboy isn't one of them

Plus, it was just a partially torn tricep tendon, and he came back and played well while it was still healing....and that was 6 months ago.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Plus, it was just a partially torn tricep tendon, and he came back and played well while it was still healing....and that was 6 months ago.

would also like to think a little bit more and better depth on the d line will help him stay a little fresher longer. of course , just like gore,,,, keeping him out of games will be a challenge for the coaches
Dont mind me...just astounded by the fact there are people here that see this is a bad thing. I cant concieve of a world so negative. All I can imagine is a place where beer tastes like farts and Kate Upton has to wear a full radition suit 24/7.
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Jun 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Dont mind me...just astounded by the fact there are people here that see this is a bad thing. I cant concieve of a word so negative. All I can imagine is a place where beer tastes like farts and Kate Upton has to wear a full radition suit 24/7.

fart beer
fap fap fap fap fap

Just feel like doing the "Carlton"!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Dont mind me...just astounded by the fact there are people here that see this is a bad thing. I cant concieve of a world so negative. All I can imagine is a place where beer tastes like farts and Kate Upton has to wear a full radition suit 24/7.

They're being facetious.
There will always be naysayers, like susweel and Chazboner.

Here is what the contract probably does. It probably lowers the salary cap this year to sign Reid and any other help they need prior to the season, makes room for the other upcoming extensions that should be coming (Kaep, Aldon, and Iupati), and keeps around one of our core players until he retires. If anyone can be negative about that, fine with me. I will choose to enjoy being a fan of the new model franchise in the NFL.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Jun 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM ]

• KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KK49:
didn't think he would be the next player to get resigned . another proof he is the most important piece in our defense .... ooh well , at least that gives us time to force feed the TANK til he get 300 lbs and learn the position..

Not to derail the thread, but they don't need Tank to play at 300lbs. Justin plays at 285-290 and does fine. Tank is already pretty strong, and he'll have to get stronger if he wants to eventually take over for Justin, but they don't need him to put on 25lbs.

u r right.. hope Tank has the same motor and stamina.... coz this guy looks irreplaceable ....
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 4m Justin Smith no longer represented by CAA. evidently, he negotiated his two-year extension himself. Talented guy that Justin Smith... #49ers
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 4m Justin Smith no longer represented by CAA. evidently, he negotiated his two-year extension himself. Talented guy that Justin Smith... #49ers

Man crush!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:
me wiener is very full right now

And the call goes out far and wide across the Webzone....AB where are you? I'm sure it's a great deal for the team, but I need AB sort out all cap related issues!
Share 49ersWebzone