There are 151 users in the forums

49ERS EXTENDED JUSTIN SMITHS CONTRACT

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Paraage raped him

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 11m Ex-agent Joel Corry (@CorryJoel) says Justin Smith gave #49ers a "huge, hometown discount" ... http://sacb.ee/146QnzJ
Originally posted by susweel:
Paraage raped him

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 11m Ex-agent Joel Corry (@CorryJoel) says Justin Smith gave #49ers a "huge, hometown discount" ... http://sacb.ee/146QnzJ

Justin Smith is awesome, and like some posters have said, I'm sure Smith has been astute with this $$$
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Paraage raped him

justin did not come down with the last drop of rain. You know there is mutual respect there and i am pretty sure the exchanging of bodily fluids here was mutual
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Paraage raped him

justin did not come down with the last drop of rain. You know there is mutual respect there and i am pretty sure the exchanging of bodily fluids here was mutual

yah Justin is a good dude (I will PM him later) but dudes like this are the reason teams sustain greatness. I hope the younger players are learning from him.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
yah Justin is a good dude (I will PM him later) but dudes like this are the reason teams sustain greatness. I hope the younger players are learning from him.
probably not to many justins around in the nfl anymore. I always said great players do not make great coaches but with justin I may have to make an exception , if that is something he is even interested in. if kids like tank can not learn and benefit from justin, there is something wrong with him
I gotta applaud this raping. You just don't see athletes doing things like this at all. Great player and great organization
Wow, great discount and a great guy. Took half of what he could've made just to stay with the team. Let's get this guy a ring.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Wow, great discount and a great guy. Took half of what he could've made just to stay with the team. Let's get this guy a ring.

A-friggin-MEN
He obviously wouldn't play for free (or maybe he would), but he really doesn't care whether he's getting 3 or 7 mil per year. He probably volunteered to lower his previous salary for more room under the cap. Total respect to JS, now let's sign everyone!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:

The FO is up to something if they cleared out all that room for 2013.

Had this exact same thought! It's either to sign another one of our own (since clearly, they are focused on that right now) or they are working on some other FA deal in the background (less likely).

Who's next in line for re-upping, Iupati?

Originally posted by ninerjok:

Had this exact same thought! It's either to sign another one of our own (since clearly, they are focused on that right now) or they are working on some other FA deal in the background (less likely).

I think they'll try to get him extended before the season, but if not, definitely before next offseason. With the Crabtree injury concern, Iupati is the next guy in line.

I'm sure they'll talk to Aldon and Kaep during the season how they feel about signing extensions after the season, but I feel like we're going to break the bank for those guys.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Jun 20, 2013 at 11:10 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I think they'll try to get him extended before the season, but if not, definitely before next offseason. With the Crabtree injury concern, Iupati is the next guy in line.

I'm sure they'll talk to Aldon and Kaep during the season how they feel about signing extensions after the season, but I feel like we're going to break the bank for those guys.
crabtree is the least important person to sign long term in my opinion
I wouldn't be surprised if they offered him a job on the staff helping Tomsula out or something
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I agree

I agree

Well, the first half of the season will tell us a lot of how valuable Crabs is to us.
Share 49ersWebzone