This Year's WR's are Better Overall than Last Year

This Year's WR's are Better Overall than Last Year

Originally posted by Ballistic:
yawn

"I'm gonna swallow yer brain
And feel it suddenly
Stop pointing fingers
The blame is on thee..."

-1994 boyz II men who are neither all4one neither that band who sang an insipid English version of 'sukiyaki' in circa 1995 before mt Davis destroyed the coliseum and ice plants ans and I, in sweltering provincial Filipinas emptied and ball in stench and slipping beside a pool scrape the skin off my knee which still bears a scar.......
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
yawn

And feel it suddenly
Stop pointing fingers
The blame is on thee..."

-1994 boyz II men who are neither all4one neither that band who sang an insipid English version of 'sukiyaki' in circa 1995 before mt Davis destroyed the coliseum and ice plants ans and I, in sweltering provincial Filipinas emptied and ball in stench and slipping beside a pool scrape the skin off my knee which still bears a scar.......

yawn

And feel it suddenly
Stop pointing fingers
The blame is on thee..."

k pinch
k pinch

Thank you my buttock is fine thankx
If VD can continue to demand double teams they will be fine. I say with AJ ready to perform, QP and Boldin we are solid. If KW and Manningham come back we can offset the loss of Crabs IMO. Maybe even use Vance at WR.
k pinch

Thank you my buttock is fine thankx
Corky! Life gos on, bra! Let go climb the frickin side of a hill like idiots!
I think people are a bit too worried about the receiver situation...

We STILL have VD and Frank Gore. You can never go wrong with those two on your offense.

Add Kaepernick, his arm and his running speed, and you already have a dynamic offense.

PLUS Kendall Hunter, Lamichael James, Boldin, Kyle Williams, Mario Manningham, AJ Jenkins, Quinton Patton Vance McDonald and Ricardo Lockette....someone will step up. s**t, I think a couple of these playmakers will step up and add to our already proven core of Gore, Hunter, Boldin and VD.
k pinch

Pia Anne Ignacio loves you for this corky
These are either a bunch of inside jokes or I've suddenly lost my ability to read.
The only reason i say yes is that Kaep will be a fulltime starter and his arm & talent alone will make our wrs better because the threat of read option & playaction, teams gotta respect and his arm stremgnth is amazing, he just needs to work on a tad of accuracy in the redzone.
Yes, it is better. The depth is way more solid, and i have a feeling Boldin is going to have a big year. There are alot of unknowns, but they are unknowns that seem to have solid potential, vs unknowns that have no buisness on an nfl roster.
yawn

And feel it suddenly
Stop pointing fingers
The blame is on thee..."

BuZzB28 LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really feel that we are in a much better position at the WR position than we were last season:

In this order
Bolden (one year rental)
A.J. (will earn the #2, and keep it and eventually be our #1 WR)
Patton (excited about this guy; future #2)
Williams (I have a feeling he's gonna be a mainstay, but I cannot see him better than a #3 on this roster and returner)
Lockette (gonna have to show in camp and preseason that he belongs in the mix)
Manningham (later in the season, but he'll remain on our roster for a while)

If A.J. shows like I think he will, and Patton catches a lot of balls, I honestly think this could be Crabs last season with us. But overall, we are better situated at the WR spot this season than last season.
losing crabs hurts big time. But Boldin > Moss. KW should be good to go. He was doing very well before getting injured last season. MM, hopefully will hold up. If he does, he's probably the most dangerous WR we have with the ball in his hands. Hopefully all the praise from minicamp is warranted for AJ. Patton and Lockette appear to have all the physical tools.