LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 198 users in the forums

ITS OFFICIAL....ERIC REID IS A BUST!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000212583/article/deandre-hopkins-among-offseason-rookie-standouts

The above article talks about the rookie standouts in the NTFL ( National Touch Football League ) so far. There were MANY of the S prospects that the zone wanted in the draft listed...

Johnathan Cyprien = The No. 33 overall pick in the draft was the team's organized team activities/minicamp MVP "in a landslide," according to The Florida Times-Union. This comes after Cyprien was "a man among boys" at rookie camp. We expect him to emerge as the Jaguars' premier defensive player as a rookie.

D.J. Swearinger = As Ed Reed waffles on his availability for Week 1, the No. 57 overall pick continues to impress the Texans coaching staff with confidence, instincts and ball skills. "He's very smart in picking things up with what we're doing," Kubiak said last week. "I think he's going to be a big contributor early."

Matt Elam= The last pick in the first round is impressing teammates as a quick study who always is around the ball. "He's tough, he's fast, he gets football," secondary coach Teryl Austin said, "and I think he is going to be a fine player for us soon." Elam already is playing in both base and nickel packages. "That's pretty impressive," veteran cornerback Corey Graham explained. "You don't see that much, especially in the first couple of months of being on the team."

Tyrann Mathieu = As expected, the man formerly known as Honey Badger was "buzzing around plays" as an immediate starter in nickel packages during OTAs. "He gets things the first time the coaches tell it to him," head coach Bruce Arians said. "He's got natural instincts to play football. I'm really happy for him. He's playing really well." Quarterback Carson Palmer has compared Mathieu's closing speed to that of long-time nemesis Troy Polamalu.

All this high praise, but not a word about Eric Reid?? We're screwed.
Really? How did you draw that conclusion?
Uhm, it was a joke guys. The post was supposed to spark a conversation about how ridiculous it is to drawn stupid conclusions from "NTFL". WOW, it got locked?? Now that's the real joke.
[Ban]
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Uhm, it was a joke guys. The post was supposed to spark a conversation about how ridiculous it is to drawn stupid conclusions from "NTFL". WOW, it got locked?? Now that's the real joke.

I just upped your street cred, no joke
Share 49ersWebzone