LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

This isnt the Cowboy last ride. i

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If he is set on coming back, now makes a great timing. He doesn't need to take a big pay cut, use some as part of a prorated signing bonus on a new 3-4 yr deal through 2015 or 2016.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
If he is set on coming back, now makes a great timing. He doesn't need to take a big pay cut, use some as part of a prorated signing bonus on a new 3-4 yr deal through 2015 or 2016.

I hopes new deal is made that is realistic for both sides without any hidden agenda. J. Smith can still play and did even when he had that arm brace last Superbowl. What I do know that what keeps a player from playing at his full potential is his mind. It alwayz comes down to player mentally giving up first which is like a virus that quicky goes to the heart. When that happens its only time... and not much. As for the Cowboy... i havent seen it yet. His high moter will keep him going despite his age until he disides its time to hang the uniform.
He'll be back!

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Justin-Smith-Signs-Contract-Extension/eaa9401d-47f7-4d39-8cd4-1b70891255e7
[ Edited by leon49 on Jun 19, 2013 at 9:41 AM ]
Best news in a long time.

This will also give his replacements time to learn from a master and grow in their positions.
Damn, whoever made this initially gay thread wasn't wrong!!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Damn, whoever made this initially gay thread wasn't wrong!!!

Uhh... ty... I think?
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Was he Hootie?

Or was he the Blowfish?

Can't find the Key & Peele skit on Youtube but its hilarious

This forum gets wielder and wielder as the ye ars go by.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Was he Hootie?

Or was he the Blowfish?

Can't find the Key & Peele skit on Youtube but its hilarious

this forum is getting wierder as the years go by.
You were right this year was not the Cowboys last ride.

Share 49ersWebzone