LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

49ers sign Brandon Carswell, cut Cameron Morrah

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
already hurt

Starting to think our WR group has a curse on them over the past three years.

Question: It does seem like from reports, WR's are taking tough catches and diving all over the field (CB's as well); even with two-hand-touch by defenders right now. I wonder if they need to dial it back better and focus on accurate passes and route running until the timing is better?

Yeah just when it looks like we are going to have a really strong WRs group we lose our #1 and they start dropping like flies and they aren't even on the actual football field yet.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
already hurt

Starting to think our WR group has a curse on them over the past three years.

Question: It does seem like from reports, WR's are taking tough catches and diving all over the field (CB's as well); even with two-hand-touch by defenders right now. I wonder if they need to dial it back better and focus on accurate passes and route running until the timing is better?

Yeah just when it looks like we are going to have a really strong WRs group we lose our #1 and they start dropping like flies and they aren't even on the actual football field yet.

Wait till the dirty roid hawks take out at least 2 of them week 2
Key words in the last post: "if curses were real."

No, I'm guessing it's a little thing we call "luck."
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/6/13/4428510/brandon-carswell-injury-torn-acl-49ers-minicamp

Already torn ACL.

For real, ppl
Awe, that sucks.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Awe, that sucks.

It does. As a USC fan I was hoping to see what he could do with us.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ballistic:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/6/13/4428510/brandon-carswell-injury-torn-acl-49ers-minicamp

Already torn ACL.

For real, ppl

Thanks for playing
If he is waived/injured and reverts to IR, he will only count league minimum against the cap, plus might have signed a split contract. Would only count $288k, not $405k.
Share 49ersWebzone