LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

49ers sign Brandon Carswell, cut Cameron Morrah

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Per Maiocco Twitter, CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh boy... move over Anquan
see you later Cam
injured already
I hope they got some of the Seahawks offensive playbook out of Morrah before they sent him packing.
neat
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think I'm going to cream my pants.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think I'm going to cream my pants.

lol
already hurt

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
already hurt

Starting to think our WR group has a curse on them over the past three years.

Question: It does seem like from reports, WR's are taking tough catches and diving all over the field (CB's as well); even with two-hand-touch by defenders right now. I wonder if they need to dial it back better and focus on accurate passes and route running until the timing is better?
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
already hurt

Starting to think our WR group has a curse on them over the past three years.

Question: It does seem like from reports, WR's are taking tough catches and diving all over the field (CB's as well); even with two-hand-touch by defenders right now. I wonder if they need to dial it back better and focus on accurate passes and route running until the timing is better?

yeah good point, or it could just be that when Colt is throwing them the ball, he is being very inaccurate.
If this is a WR curse, what should it be called? I am going to with The Curse of the GOAT.
Originally posted by redpops:
If this is a WR curse, what should it be called? I am going to with The Curse of the TO.

*fixed
I thought about TO first but shouldn't a curse be about someone the fans wanted? Rice was relegated to playing on the Raiders and Seahawks...that seems like something the franchise should pay for...if curses were real.
Share 49ersWebzone