LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Cool Joe Montana Stat

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey, to the person who made that remark about Joe Montana having it easy because you were told he had it easy because you were told defenses were run oriented then...if you are a kid, hey don't let us push you around too much, we get defensive. Just study what really happened. Montana had the most difficult task of anyone at first and still pulled it off. And so might you. All good, glad you are a Niner.
this is a record a guy like peyton manning should have if he wasnt such a choker. played with great talent, played indoors and played in the passing era, the fact it isnt his record is kind of embarassing IMO.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
brady will destroy that record by the time he's done.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

it would take him more games to do it...just like when Moss broke Rice's record to TD catches in a season...

Cool story, bro, but Brady will never be able to break that 127 cumulative QB Rating for Super Bowl performances, he will never be able to break Montana's record of no interceptions because he's already thrown one and he will never be undefeated in Super Bowls as Montana is. Nice try, though.
Brady would not have sniffed Montana's history if he played on the very same teams against what Montana faced. Period. Chaz, you a Seahawk fan? Must be.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol. I was just replying to the postseason TD record. Nothing more. quit crying like whales. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
It might not surprise most of you but take a look

Most Postseason TD Passes

1.Joe Montana 45
2.Brett Favre 44
3.Tom Brady 42
4.Peyton Manning 32

http://sportslistoftheday.com/2012/01/14/nfl-most-passing-touchdowns-in-playoff-history-since-1960/

Brady is closing in
Brady is going to have to MAKE the post season again to break that record. Who's he throwing to this year? That roster has taken some hits lately.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Cool story, bro, but Brady will never be able to break that 127 cumulative QB Rating for Super Bowl performances, he will never be able to break Montana's record of no interceptions because he's already thrown one and he will never be undefeated in Super Bowls as Montana is. Nice try, though.

Brady actually has two INTS :)
Need to keep Brady out of the post-season...

Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
127+ passer rating in 4 Super Bowls. 12 SB TDs, 0 SB picks.

Knocked out of one NFC Championship game
Played through 2 NFL strikes.

No question he's the greatest.

Never choked a superbowl away. Played with class and humility.

He's the greatest ever.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Also I would like to see how many post season games each have played in. I know Montana didn't play in a few even though he started and got taken out (2 giants games off the top of my head)
all QBs that carried non-playoff teams in to the playoffs on a regular basis....
I really don't think Patriots will get to a SB in the near future
He kicked the Dolphins a$$ in the Bay and make Dolphins fans embarrassed to wear their "caps"
Share 49ersWebzone