There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

June Minicamp Thread/News: 11-13 June

http://blog.49ers.com/2013/06/10/49ers-prepare-for-three-day-minicamp/

Is the whole camp open to the media or just one day? Anyone know?

If it's an open mini-camp, hopefully they will give us fanatics some good news and something to carry us over until training camp at the end of July.
is crabtree back yet
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
is crabtree back yet

he need dat derr errntler spray
The League requires the mini-camp to be open to the media. MM's write-up on CSN Bay Area is a good account of what and when.
I hope AJJ has a coming out party
[ Edited by HarboutTHAT on Jun 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM ]
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:

A.J. is gay?
Harbaugh said that Fleming would not be available today. Could Flemings days as a niner be numbered?
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Harbaugh said that Fleming would not be available today. Could Flemings days as a niner be numbered?

The writing may have been on the wall even before the injury.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Another summary:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/06/49ers-minicamp-nice-snag-by-jenkins-who-may-be-in-the-lead-for-no-2-wideout.html

lol @ the staff trying to build up Jenkins. Reminds me of how Harbaugh would stroke Alex Smith.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol @ the staff trying to build up Jenkins. Reminds me of how Harbaugh would stroke Alex Smith.

Hopefully with the same type pf results. Barrows said he didn't have a drop so that is a good start.
He didn't know the DBs were so fast? Didn't know the windows were so tiny? Didn't know the DBs hands were so strong? Goodness gracious. This is a big bad world , AJ.
Originally posted by tigolbitties:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Hopefully with the same type pf results. Barrows said he didn't have a drop so that is a good start.

I remember Harbaugh stroking Crabtree last offseason also saying that he was having a fine camp and running better because he was healthy and that he had the greatest hands he had ever seen and that seemed to turn out great for Crabtree
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:

A.J. is gay?

As long as he can catch the ball and block fairly well I could care less