There are 197 users in the forums

What are "good" seats at Candlestick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm definitely not a baller and want to check out a game at the stick this year traveling from Dallas ...what are the best value seats that are good but dont cost an arm and a leg say more than $100? I'm looking at sites like stubhub and ticketmaster and its hard to tell what your actually paying for ....
Free seats
For the price I'd say LE41 and surrounding sections. They are are the visitor side so seats are a lot cheaper than what you would pay for the same view but on home side. I was in LE 41 row 16 for last year's MNF game against the bears and the view was great! You're close to field but still higher enough to see over the top/plays develop.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/ticketguide.php
candlestick is a dump fyi..try to get seats at or near the 50 yardline
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jun 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM ]
upper levels are $100+ easy. Good luck lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
DO NOT sit on the north side
Upper Box and Upper Reserve, Sections 16-30 on the home sidelines.

Always sit in one of these sections when I go to the 'Stick. Best seats in the house. The sun isn't in your face (that's the visitor sideline) and absolutely perfect sightlines of the field. You can see plays better than you can on TV. If you monitor stubhub, you can catch some decent prices.
This is great info. Me and my brother in law from Atlanta is actually looking for Atlanta tickets but were clueless.
This is great info thanks everyone for chiming in...

• hps49
  • Veteran
Honestly, any seats other than the ones behind the endzones... even the upper deck nosebleeds are okay...for the price.
Endzones aren't so bad. I've seen every single Niner home game since 98 from this spot. lol

For many years I had season tickets on the 50 yard line in the last row in the upper deck right under the Press Box. I would HIGHLY recommend that section. Best seats at the Stick in my opinion.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
For many years I had season tickets on the 50 yard line in the last row in the upper deck right under the Press Box. I would HIGHLY recommend that section. Best seats at the Stick in my opinion.

might as well watch it on TV..?
Upperbox sec 16 thru 30 Mint view ,cant go wrong ! No beer spills !

Lowerbox sec 18 bring a rain coat , Rockin rolling and beer spillamania ! Ya guy !
Share 49ersWebzone