LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

WE SIGNED RAYMOND VENTRONE

Shop 49ers game tickets
I like this move. I'm glad they didn't wait until next season to get the ST shored up like before.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
good i was a bit worried they were getting rid of to many good special team guys
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 19s19 seconds ago
Bubba Ventrone has officially signed his contract, per source. #49ers haven't announced corresponding roster move.

Now THIS may shake some stuff up...this probably means Skuta is done on ST (b/c he's been getting pushed back and beaten a lot inside) and I wonder if this means Skuta won't be active now...I can't figure out who would be inactive. I have the special teams jobs posted in the 2014-Team Needs thread. Thoughts? Who was the ST that got hurt and went on I.R. and then we cut him?
skuta has been solid. he will not be inactive. but as you say he may not play special teams and just focus on backer because he and michael have been good for us in my opinion
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Skuta has been good lemon will probably be inactive.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

now this makes the most sense,, with lynch playing the way he is the lemon man is odds out,, i think he only does special teams anyways since lynch took his job and bubba can play special ed teams better than lemon. sus, as usual, is right
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:

now this makes the most sense,, with lynch playing the way he is the lemon man is odds out,, i think he only does special teams anyways since lynch took his job and bubba can play special ed teams better than lemon. sus, as usual, is right

Cc you are a #GoodDude
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Cc you are a #GoodDude
I to think you to are as well now we just need bradford and we are set. ck suck no championship i know
Who do we lose for Bubba, Moody or McRay?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 19s19 seconds ago
Bubba Ventrone has officially signed his contract, per source. #49ers haven't announced corresponding roster move.

Now THIS may shake some stuff up...this probably means Skuta is done on ST (b/c he's been getting pushed back and beaten a lot inside) and I wonder if this means Skuta won't be active now...I can't figure out who would be inactive. I have the special teams jobs posted in the 2014-Team Needs thread. Thoughts? Who was the ST that got hurt and went on I.R. and then we cut him?

our starting olb wont be active?

dont be surprised if Brock is coming back and we make two db's inactive
I to think you to are as well now we just need bradford and we are set. ck suck no championship i know

Explain me how Bradford SuperBowl we win. Injured always no play he can.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Explain me how Bradford SuperBowl we win. Injured always no play he can.

Bradford is goods QB always winner, kap is sucks chokes game when is big.
lol, found out the real reason he is coming back

Ventrone served last season in the personal-protector role for Lee, who ranks 31st this season with a net average of 35.3 yards per punt. Ventrone also was a locker-room leader and would organize sandwich orders from Bertucelli's La Villa Deli in San Jose before road trips.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Ventrone served last season in the personal-protector role for Lee, who ranks 31st this season with a net average of 35.3 yards per punt. Ventrone also was a locker-room leader and would organize sandwich orders from Bertucelli's La Villa Deli in San Jose before road trips.

Makes sense, Ventrone was great as Punt Protector last year. Hopefully it works out this year too.

Good thing about now signing him is his deal isn't guaranteed, and he gets veteran minimum salary benefit program, which he wasn't eligible for if he made the team due to signing a 2yr deal last year.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Makes sense, Ventrone was great as Punt Protector last year. Hopefully it works out this year too.

Good thing about now signing him is his deal isn't guaranteed, and he gets veteran minimum salary benefit program, which he wasn't eligible for if he made the team due to signing a 2yr deal last year.

You forgot to mention the sammiches
This is good tho. Maybe they move Josh Johnson off again? Most likely McCray or Moody though? Wouldn't mind trading Lemonier away for a 6th or 7th.
Share 49ersWebzone