There are 148 users in the forums

WE SIGNED RAYMOND VENTRONE

Shop 49ers game tickets
2yr deal opposed to a 1yr deal for Ventrone.

OTC has him at $135K roster in 2013 and $180k roster bonus in 2014, with $30k workout bonuses.

This deal means he is pretty much a lock to make the team.

Base salaries of $715k $885k
I wonder when the Dahl vs Ventrone debate will begin lol.
oh my ginger...

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
oh my ginger...

The white Polamalu
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
oh my ginger...

Zak, is that you??
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
cut that mother trucker he ugly
Originally posted by susweel:
cut that mother trucker he ugly

him <<<< Keasey
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Got his autograph today B-)
Zak Keasey wannabe
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Zak Keasey wannabe

Better than Keasey ever was. Ventrone has been great on STs for us this year.

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 19s19 seconds ago
Bubba Ventrone has officially signed his contract, per source. #49ers haven't announced corresponding roster move.

Originally posted by crabman82:
Bubba Ventrone has officially signed his contract, per source. #49ers haven't announced corresponding roster move.

What? Ventrone is back? Wow, that came outta nowhere.

Now THIS may shake some stuff up...this probably means Skuta is done on ST (b/c he's been getting pushed back and beaten a lot inside) and I wonder if this means Skuta won't be active now...I can't figure out who would be inactive. I have the special teams jobs posted in the 2014-Team Needs thread. Thoughts? Who was the ST that got hurt and went on I.R. and then we cut him?
Originally posted by theduke85:
What? Ventrone is back? Wow, that came outta nowhere.

well barrows was reporting it was in the works a couple of hours ago, now its final
Originally posted by NCommand:

Now THIS may shake some stuff up...this probably means Skuta is done on ST (b/c he's been getting pushed back and beaten a lot inside) and I wonder if this means Skuta won't be active now...I can't figure out who would be inactive. I have the special teams jobs posted in the 2014-Team Needs thread. Thoughts? Who was the ST that got hurt and went on I.R. and then we cut him?

Could also be Moody or McCray.
Share 49ersWebzone