• Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Rip Eric Reid
this

Fo and coaches obviously have no faith in Reid.
Which brings up the question: Do we have to make a change in our FO? The problem obviously stems from the top. Baalke and Harbaugh have drafted two busts in consecutive years (Jenkins and now Reid).

thats what mangini is for, Ballke pissed jed off by busting on two 1sts andwill be replaced . i smell a coup

ok. I will play along,, what in the holy hell have you seen in reid in a very very very small body of work for you to shrilly claim he is a bust? for gods sake man.. and how the holy hell do you know jed is pissed off?did bill walsh tell you this in a seance? jenkins deserves a second chance and yes if he gets beat out by marlon moore than he is a bust but please people. we are two months from the draft and you people are screaming and slitting your wrists that reid is a bust. and people think I am nuts and tend to go for a nice stroll along the ledge to often

Can you name me 1 safety in the history of the NFL who wore the #35 and was good?
Originally posted by Raul98:
I love these special teams signings our special teams weren't that good last season they gave up so many long run backs. The Dan Skuta signing and Craig Dahl now Raymond Ventrone along with some of the rookies that will make the team for special teams the unit should be much improved. There's also Anthony Dixon if he makes the team.

Now Osgood too -- Those 4 guys are going to to have competitions to blow up guys on PR and KR.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Rip Eric Reid
this

Which brings up the question: Do we have to make a change in our FO? The problem obviously stems from the top. Baalke and Harbaugh have drafted two busts in consecutive years (Jenkins and now Reid).

thats what mangini is for, Ballke pissed jed off by busting on two 1sts andwill be replaced . i smell a coup

ok. I will play along,, what in the holy hell have you seen in reid in a very very very small body of work for you to shrilly claim he is a bust? for gods sake man.. and how the holy hell do you know jed is pissed off?did bill walsh tell you this in a seance? jenkins deserves a second chance and yes if he gets beat out by marlon moore than he is a bust but please people. we are two months from the draft and you people are screaming and slitting your wrists that reid is a bust. and people think I am nuts and tend to go for a nice stroll along the ledge to often

Can you name me 1 safety in the history of the NFL who wore the #35 and was good?

This fact is irrefutable.
Originally posted by susweel:
Rip Eric Reid
this

This fact is irrefutable.

Like the guys wearing those jerseys had nothing to do with it, plus it has been said many times that the number is temporary so that may not even be his number.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Rip Eric Reid
this

here i thought you were going to say something silly and illogical to make your case my mistake
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Raul98:
I love these special teams signings our special teams weren't that good last season they gave up so many long run backs. The Dan Skuta signing and Craig Dahl now Raymond Ventrone along with some of the rookies that will make the team for special teams the unit should be much improved. There's also Anthony Dixon if he makes the team.

Now Osgood too -- Those 4 guys are going to to have competitions to blow up guys on PR and KR.

i am glad to see there are at least two guys here who understand the importance of special teams and know how vital it is for us to get better in this area
Stacked with head hunters.

Was my favorite position to play in HS to totally lay wood and light em up at full speed
It'd be great to have a ST unit striking fear into the opposition.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
agree with the last two posters,.,. am very happy to see such a full court press being put on to solve this glaring area of need
agree with the last two posters,.,. am very happy to see such a full court press being put on to solve this glaring area of need

Full court press!!!

I like that

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Well, you know you have a talented roster when there's competition on special teams.
Rip Eric Reid
this

It all happened in a dream I had
  • Ether
  • Veteran
here i thought you were going to say something silly and illogical to make your case my mistake

not sheriff srs
His nickname on ST will be Bender....

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
His nickname on ST will be Bender....

He looks like Steve-O on steroids I think Jackass would be a better name....
Share 49ersWebzone