Not a member? Register Now!

WE SIGNED RAYMOND VENTRONE

• Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Rip Eric Reid
this

Fo and coaches obviously have no faith in Reid.
Which brings up the question: Do we have to make a change in our FO? The problem obviously stems from the top. Baalke and Harbaugh have drafted two busts in consecutive years (Jenkins and now Reid).
Originally posted by Ether:
Rip Eric Reid
this

Which brings up the question: Do we have to make a change in our FO? The problem obviously stems from the top. Baalke and Harbaugh have drafted two busts in consecutive years (Jenkins and now Reid).

thats what mangini is for, Ballke pissed jed off by busting on two 1sts andwill be replaced . i smell a coup

Rip Eric Reid
this

thats what mangini is for, Ballke pissed jed off by busting on two 1sts andwill be replaced . i smell a coup

That Oak tree falling wasn't just a coincidence...
Originally posted by KegBert:
Rip Eric Reid
this

That Oak tree falling wasn't just a coincidence...

man imagine the zone if someone had actually got hurt.
We needed a guy with a V to start his last name, this solves that problem.
reid is a bust fo sho. dahl will start over him.
Just looking at his picture, he looks like a bad-ass. I guess when you're 5-10, 200, you'd better be. Welcome aboard, Ray.
Originally posted by TJA85:
Zak Keasey on defense.

i miss Keasey
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if he can help our special ed teams I am all for it. A need for a special teams player and more competition at safety is more important than a backup fullback. Most of the time you never hear about these special teams guys cuz they do the dirty blue collar work. The way our special ed teams played, including the super bowl, should be a lesson to all to never pooh pooh special teams. Yes i am well aware the reason we gave up a kickoff return in the super bowl was due to the crooked refs ,, but that does not explain the million other times we were burned by our special ed teams last year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

some things are not worth answering if this guy is serious,, and you guys think I over react
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Enough with the ST already. If were gonna keep 5 safetys (Ventrone, Whitner, Dahl, Reid, Stillman) then are we gonna cut Mc. Bath??,, Robinson??.. We cant keep 7 safetys.
if you do not understand the importance of special teams and competition, then you have a few thing to learn about football,,, last year was a cry for help for our special ed teams.
Cut McBath?!?! Someone ban him!
Originally posted by cciowa:

some things are not worth answering if this guy is serious,, and you guys think I over react

no cc, he has a valid point baalke has been completely f**king up in the draft the last two years. I think Jed brought in mangini to fix the front office.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
no cc, he has a valid point baalke has been completely f**king up in the draft the last two years. I think Jed brought in mangini to fix the front office.

well i tend to think jenkins is deserved a second chance and I think it is insane to declare our first rounder a bust when he was a crying need, he was one of the best on the board and camp has not even begun. sure some things went wrong last year in the draft but two guys were hurt which is no ones fault and it is 100 per cent illogical to draw any sort of a conclusion from this past years draft at this point in time.. i look at the hire of him as a way to help the offense and defense and bring some knowledge to the team in regards to the other teams in the nfl since he was in a good spot at espn to do this. i may be wrong and I have many times but I am unsure as to what exactly is broken in the front office
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Rip Eric Reid
this

ok. I will play along,, what in the holy hell have you seen in reid in a very very very small body of work for you to shrilly claim he is a bust? for gods sake man.. and how the holy hell do you know jed is pissed off?did bill walsh tell you this in a seance? jenkins deserves a second chance and yes if he gets beat out by marlon moore than he is a bust but please people. we are two months from the draft and you people are screaming and slitting your wrists that reid is a bust. and people think I am nuts and tend to go for a nice stroll along the ledge to often