There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

4 Pro Bowl offensive lineman

I have a feeling we will have 4 offensive lineman going to the pro bowl this year

Staley ..Iupati ..Davis and BOONE

Yup ...I said it , something tells me Alex Boone will solidify himself as one of the best guards in football

Staley , Iupati and Davis will take big strides and become elite offensive lineman ,,,Especially Davis, who I feel will have a monster year...just my 2 cents

do you guys see it happening ?????
wasn't boone an alternate last year ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
wasn't boone an alternate last year ?

Just "Big Mike" and "Joe the Plumber " ...this year Boone will represent the 49ers on the pro bowl too
i think either boone and/or davis were probowl alternates this past year or received some votes for the second all pro team.
It's like the early to mid 90's Cowboys and that's not a bad thing - a huge, physical, active o-line that just wears defenses down and demoralizes them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
a line made up of pro bowl run blockers and you do not even,,,,,,,,, forget it,, stop,, move along cc
The Pro Bowl became forever irrelevant the year Vince Young made it. What you really want is to be named All-Pro
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by spizzy:
The Pro Bowl became forever irrelevant the year Vince Young made it. What you really want is to be named All-Pro

Actually, if you play football you want to named to either.

All Pro means more, but I am sure that most contracts have bonuses for being named All Pro and making the Pro Bowl.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by spizzy:

Actually, if you play football you want to named to either.

All Pro means more, but I am sure that most contracts have bonuses for being named All Pro and making the Pro Bowl.

Pro-Bowl = Bonus check and Hawaii Vacation for the Fam

what do you get for All Pro ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Pro-Bowl = Bonus check and Hawaii Vacation for the Fam

what do you get for All Pro ?

recognition?
Definite possibility.