There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can You Spell Nnamdi Asomugha ?

Bloody funny clip. LOL.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Spelling-Bee-Nnamdi-Asomugha/f9b420c1-c05b-4067-a3f0-e5191655a0b8
I think Nnamdi is going to have a very good season! Will he be the dominant player he once was? Probably not, but you're going to see a much better player than you saw in Philly! That defense was garbage. When your front seven gets blown up by a slight breeze, your safeties are both garbage and the O-line coach is calling the defense what chance did he really have to shine out there. Glad he's back on the west coast and finally playing for a team I don't despise!
Originally posted by Rascal:
Bloody funny clip. LOL.

Interesting choice of words. Where are you from, Rascal? It would explain a lot.
Lol @ Bruce Miller

"A-W-E-S-O-M-E-G-U-Y, Awesome guy"
N-A-U-G-H-T-Y A-W-E-S-O-M-E-M-U-A-H
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Interesting choice of words. Where are you from, Rascal? It would explain a lot.

Yea, I was educated in the UK.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lol @ Bruce Miller

"A-W-E-S-O-M-E-G-U-Y, Awesome guy"

That was great! Too funny.
Make an effort to learn the names of your team-mates. Good for you Kaep.
of course dumbass AJ doesnt know s**t. Dont know why this piece of trash is still in our locker room
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
lol
Looney's afro/beard combo is epic
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
of course dumbass AJ doesnt know s**t. Dont know why this piece of trash is still in our locker room

can't spell, can't catch, can't put on weight.... time to get cut

Of course... Maybe he should just give up on life. Lets just hope he dies out in the woods and a bear eats him and then s**ts him out on a fire ant pile.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Of course... Maybe he should just give up on life. Lets just hope he dies out in the woods and a bear eats him and then s**ts him out on a fire ant pile.

Spoken like a True Bandwagon fan
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Spoken like a True Bandwagon fan

Maybe my meters off but I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.