2010 NFL Draft All-Draft Team
No Taylor Mays? This is BS!
We tore that s**t up!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
that was a great draft.

thank you Singletary
Great draft
Not trying to be a d*ck or anything, but Beadles and Saffold are probably better value.
Just wait for the 2011 results....That was a sick draft
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Not trying to be a d*ck or anything, but Beadles and Saffold are probably better value.

Davis and Iupati are way way better than both of them though. Just because Beadles and Saffold were taken after them doesn't make them better value picks. Davis would start over Saffold here or on the Rams and Iupati is the best guard in the NFL.
WHAT? OKUNG Didn't make the list over Davis? I can see the seahawks fans now......

Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
No Taylor Mays? This is BS!

east coast bias smdh
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Davis and Iupati are way way better than both of them though. Just because Beadles and Saffold were taken after them doesn't make them better value picks. Davis would start over Saffold here or on the Rams and Iupati is the best guard in the NFL.

Iupati is the best run blocking guard in the NFL.

control your homerism.

ideal draft would have been
Thomas
Davis
Beadles
Bowman
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Iupati is the best run blocking guard in the NFL.

control your homerism.

ideal draft would have been
Thomas
Davis
Beadles
Bowman

It's not homerism. He's widely regarded as the best guard in the NFL, not just by me and other Niners fans.

I wouldn't have anything against that draft though. I think Earl Thomas is probably the best safety in the NFL.
Now if we can get Iupati locked up long term, we will have 3 All Pro, Pro Bowl like players long term signed.
Share 49ersWebzone