There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown to Training Camp (July 19): 0 days!

So basically 3 days until we find out something that still doesn't tell us crap. Enjoy your weekend!
this countdown was a fail lol
So anticlimactic lol
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
.... and in two days, fans will flock to all of the news sources throughout most of the day and come away with next to nothing... then will pull out the razor blades and scream "what is happening?!?!"

#buzzkillizme

i haz a smart...
.... and in two days, fans will flock to all of the news sources throughout most of the day and come away with next to nothing... then will pull out the razor blades and scream "what is happening?!?!"

#buzzkillizme

i haz a smart...

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I miss off season

But you and everyone can still complain about nekkid Kaep wearing a Dolphins cap!

Originally posted by BillWalshField:
Thanks!

I see good and bad fans on the boards I've visited.

Welcome. I'm Gore_21 over there but just changed my name recently after spending about 8 years as MannyLawson_99. Thank you for all your pictures you put up on the stadium thread over on the 9ers.com board. I really enjoyed them; it's especially nice for someone who can't see it in person.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I miss off season

But you and everyone can still complain about nekkid Kaep wearing a Dolphins cap!

Wtf !

I cant believe the season is going to start soon

Is this real lyfe !
Thread should be renamed to "Countdown to getting actual news about training camp: 3 days"
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Welcome. I'm Gore_21 over there but just changed my name recently after spending about 8 years as MannyLawson_99. Thank you for all your pictures you put up on the stadium thread over on the 9ers.com board. I really enjoyed them; it's especially nice for someone who can't see it in person.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
So anticlimactic lol

lol. That's a left-click I'll never get back.