LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 19): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers rookies report to training camp today. No player interview access until Monday. Vets report Wed. First full-squad practice is Thurs.

https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/358241374983827456

So not much news from camp til Monday. More waiting
Welcome BWF, (are you the same guy that posts excellent update pics of the new stadium at the 49ers.com forum?)

Team page will probably have a video this weekend of all the rookies checking into Santa Clara and the team hotel at 49ers HQ
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by cciowa:
so what do you think they do with the kids until the vets arrive. Lot of fundamentals, lot of conditioning, lot of chalk talk and learning. All of the above? none of the above? some of the above?

nutcracker drills and rebuilding The Hill
f**kin nutjob with his f**kin nutcracker drills.. The worst coach in the history of the niners. yes even worse than the two guys who followed monte clark from 1977-1978 till walsh came on board. Those teams just had no talent and OJ simpson. sing was just clueless and dickless
Thanks!

That's me. 49ers.com down today for software upgrade. So I thought I'd join and visit
Originally posted by BillWalshField:
Thanks!

That's me. 49ers.com down today for software upgrade. So I thought I'd join and visit

Oh great, welcome again! Yeah I saw they were down this morning too. Anyways, feel free to post pics on our own stadium progress thread we have here:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/125047-new-stadium-pics-info-added-tour/

(BTW, I took the liberty a few times of posting some of your pics in that thread, but rest assured I always put "c/o Bill Walsh Field @ 49ers.com messageboards" on the bottom of my posts, hope you don't mind)
Thanks!

Welcome! after being on here and reading the post and questions you understand the IQ of some of the fans
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wait! So it begins today or does zero days means less than one day remaining? If so, then this thread is all disappointment.

That real countdown is six more days. The first full team practice is Thursday.

The disappointment continues.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Wait! So it begins today or does zero days means less than one day remaining? If so, then this thread is all disappointment.

That real countdown is six more days. The first full team practice is Thursday.

The disappointment continues.

Thanks!

Oh great, welcome again! Yeah I saw they were down this morning too. Anyways, feel free to post pics on our own stadium progress thread we have here:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/125047-new-stadium-pics-info-added-tour/

(BTW, I took the liberty a few times of posting some of your pics in that thread, but rest assured I always put "c/o Bill Walsh Field @ 49ers.com messageboards" on the bottom of my posts, hope you don't mind)

I don't mind at all. In fact I did the same thing a few times over there
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
Thanks!

Welcome! after being on here and reading the post and questions you understand the IQ of some of the fans
Thanks!

I see good and bad fans on the boards I've visited.

Originally posted by ninerfan52:
Thanks!

Thanks!

Yeah, around here you'd probably strike it up well with Marvin49 who's the resident stadium update guru and like you I think he works near the Santa Clara HQ so he's there all the time taking pics
Yeah, around here you'd probably strike it up well with Marvin49 who's the resident stadium update guru and like you I think he works near the Santa Clara HQ so he's there all the time taking pics

I've definitely followed his excellent updates.
Thanks!

Agree, some were born in the late 80's and talk like they watch all of Joes games and are experts
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Thanks!

Hey a familiar face. I saw some of the regulars on the .Net boards. Marvin being one of them. Yeahooo!!!!! TC is starting! No more Kaep dolphin cap threads (I hope....)

Giedi
Originally posted by Giedi:
Hey a familiar face. I saw some of the regulars on the .Net boards. Marvin being one of them. Yeahooo!!!!! TC is starting! No more Kaep dolphin cap threads (I hope....)

Giedi

Just joined while the other MB is down for software upgrade.

I haven't looked in the Kaep thread yet to see how much Dolphin cap talk there is. I've been avoiding it.
Share 49ersWebzone