There are 280 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 19): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
0 days!

Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by corona55569:
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Looks like Tank Carradine has already bulked up some. Will be up to 290 or so in no time. By the way that is Keena Turner on the far right in the 1st row. Anyone know who is on the far left of that row?

It's YO DADDY!

Is tank far upper right or left thanks ?? Will take my answer off the air ha ha

I'll take a stab at it. Starting from top row left to right : Quinton Dial, Corey Lemonier, Vance McDonald, Carter Bykowski,Nick Moody, Tank Carradine. Bottom Row of players left to right (don't know who the old guy is on the bottom left) Marcus Cooper, Marcus Lattimore, BJ Daniels, Eric Reed, Quinton Patton. Keena Turner on far bottom right.

The old guy on the left is Earl Smith, Chaplin and religious leader of the 49ers. He was hired by Bill Walsh back in the 80's I believe. Can't believe 49ers fans don't know who Earl Smith is!
He did BW funeral as well as the funeral of Herrion who passed away in the locker room.

I know, right? Team Chaplin has always been my favorite position on the team.
Yes, we made it! Now what...
  • Jiks
I miss off season
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I miss off season

But you and everyone can still complain about nekkid Kaep wearing a Dolphins cap!
Okay, so now wut ????

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
But you and everyone can still complain about nekkid Kaep wearing a Dolphins cap!

Better not! This place is getting low on Kleenex boxes this week.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
so what do you think they do with the kids until the vets arrive. Lot of fundamentals, lot of conditioning, lot of chalk talk and learning. All of the above? none of the above? some of the above?
We Super Bowl Champs yet?
Originally posted by cciowa:
so what do you think they do with the kids until the vets arrive. Lot of fundamentals, lot of conditioning, lot of chalk talk and learning. All of the above? none of the above? some of the above?

All of the above. Not at all expecting detailed reports that we are desperate to receive. Should still be very quiet and painful until the vets arrive.

Originally posted by cciowa:

nutcracker drills and rebuilding The Hill
Wait! So it begins today or does zero days means less than one day remaining? If so, then this thread is all disappointment.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wait! So it begins today or does zero days means less than one day remaining? If so, then this thread is all disappointment.

yeah he should update the title to _ hours till training camp
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

That real countdown is six more days. The first full team practice is Thursday.
[ Edited by Hopper on Jul 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone