LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 312 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 19): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
3 days

woooooooooooooooo
Can't wait to see Dial and Carradine mix it up n traning camp. Need to keep Cowboy and RayMac fresh. Bring it on!
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Looks like Tank Carradine has already bulked up some. Will be up to 290 or so in no time. By the way that is Keena Turner on the far right in the 1st row. Anyone know who is on the far left of that row?

It's YO DADDY!

Is tank far upper right or left thanks ?? Will take my answer off the air ha ha
Originally posted by corona55569:
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Looks like Tank Carradine has already bulked up some. Will be up to 290 or so in no time. By the way that is Keena Turner on the far right in the 1st row. Anyone know who is on the far left of that row?

It's YO DADDY!

Is tank far upper right or left thanks ?? Will take my answer off the air ha ha

I'll take a stab at it. Starting from top row left to right : Quinton Dial, Corey Lemonier, Vance McDonald, Carter Bykowski,Nick Moody, Tank Carradine. Bottom Row of players left to right (don't know who the old guy is on the bottom left) Marcus Cooper, Marcus Lattimore, BJ Daniels, Eric Reed, Quinton Patton. Keena Turner on far bottom right.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I can't wait to see how Eric Reid does in TC

I think he will have many rookie mistakes and zoners will jump all over him and call him a bust. But some of us will understand that there is a learning curve and he'll have to work his way through it.

Originally posted by E-49er:
I'll take a stab at it. Starting from top row left to right : Quinton Dial, Corey Lemonier, Vance McDonald, Carter Bykowski,Nick Moody, Tank Carradine. Bottom Row of players left to right (don't know who the old guy is on the bottom left) Marcus Cooper, Marcus Lattimore, BJ Daniels, Eric Reed, Quinton Patton. Keena Turner on far bottom right.

Well done! (I don't know who the guy on the lower left is either)
Originally posted by GNielsen:

It is Denise DeBartolo-York
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by GNielsen:

It is Denise DeBartolo-York

Vance kind of looks like Zak Keasey's stunt double...

More like a Derek Smith reborn.
Originally posted by pelos21:
More like a Derek Smith reborn.

And with 2 working eyes! Lol
Moody looks confused, and BJ Daniels looks angry.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
anybody know if marquardt will be ready for camp?
Originally posted by xcfan:
anybody know if marquardt will be ready for camp?

I don't know but I hope so. Very curious to see what he can do at OT after hearing about him. Will he end up being better than our draft pick, Bykowski? Bring on training camp and football season!
Share 49ersWebzone