LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 19): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
I can't stop thinking we should have six.

We should have a lot more than that..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
4 days
4 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I think they're going to need a bigger table.

I can't stop thinking we should have six.

at least. Possibly 7.

anyway, 4 days left. In honor of THE BAWS!

Here again already are we?

That was fast...
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Moody (6-foot-1, 236) was a physical free safety on the Seminoles' defense before converting to strong-side linebacker as a senior. He registered six career tackles for loss, one forced fumble, and a sack. Moody ran 4.71 at the Combine with a 1.59 ten-yard split and did 17 reps on the bench. Moody projects as an special teamer who could develop into a quality nickel 'backer for the ultra-deep Niners.

"Moody (6-foot-1, 236) was a physical free safety on the Seminoles' defense..." Ever since we drafted him, I've been curious if Moody could project to either FS or SS on the Niners with Whitner's last year of his contract being this year. Anyone else been wondering the same about Moody? Maybe Jeff Fuller Part II? Look at his size...definitely taller than Whitner and makes me wonder if he can cover better. Supposedly, Moody is a good tackler who hits like a truck...when he was healthy at Florida St., he had 79 tackles as a Safety. Would be something if we found two good Safeties in this year's draft in Reid and Moody.

Looks like Tank Carradine has already bulked up some. Will be up to 290 or so in no time. By the way that is Keena Turner on the far right in the 1st row. Anyone know who is on the far left of that row?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 15, 2013 at 2:44 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Looks like Tank Carradine has already bulked up some. Will be up to 290 or so in no time. By the way that is Keena Turner on the far right in the 1st row. Anyone know who is on the far left of that row?

It's YO DADDY!
Tank is a big dude
I can't wait to see how Eric Reid does in TC
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I can't wait to see how Eric Reid does in TC

I think he will have many rookie mistakes and zoners will jump all over him and call him a bust. But some of us will understand that there is a learning curve and he'll have to work his way through it.
Share 49ersWebzone