LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 19): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't know about you Bay area fellas, but just 2 1/2 hrs south of you, Paso Robles is getting cremated by heat. I know the Bay area has been a lot cooler than here but today has cooled to 106, down 10 degrees from yesterday, and day before and day before that. Granted that is in our vineyard, but I wouldn't mind seeing the temps cool down more yet before our guys hit the field. This kind of heat makes doing anything virtually impossible, if it is outside. If it is 28 days instead of 18, and temps go down that wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit...and I am dying for TC to start like everyone else.

Oh, incidentally our forecast? 5 days of more of the same(112-116). Once out of the Bay weather area, are the inland areas as brutally hot as down here?
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jul 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I don't know about you Bay area fellas, but just 2 1/2 hrs south of you, Paso Robles is getting cremated by heat. I know the Bay area has been a lot cooler than here but today has cooled to 106, down 10 degrees from yesterday, and day before and day before that. Granted that is in our vineyard, but I wouldn't mind seeing the temps cool down more yet before our guys hit the field. This kind of heat makes doing anything virtually impossible, if it is outside. If it is 28 days instead of 18, and temps go down that wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit...and I am dying for TC to start like everyone else.

Oh, incidentally our forecast? 5 days of more of the same(112-116). Once out of the Bay weather area, are the inland areas as brutally hot as down here?

About 25 miles east of SF in the Concord area it jumps up to triple digits but not that high, 112 is insanely hot! The further you get inland the heat keeps on rising. I will stop complaining it is over 90 in Oakland where I live...stay cool PasoDoc!
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jul 1, 2013 at 4:14 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Rookies report on July 19 so we have a revised countdown.

18 days

great. Reid will go down with a torn MCL

• mayo49
  • Veteran
17 days
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
great. Reid will go down with a torn MCL

17 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Is that Braylon Edwards?
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

Is that Braylon Edwards?

Ziggy

Is that Braylon Edwards?

Ziggy

i miss Ziggy

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Is that Braylon Edwards?

Ziggy

i miss Ziggy

me too :/
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
16 days
Can't get here fast enough. Still 20 or so days for players around the NFL to figure out a way to get themselves thrown in jail or prison.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 3, 2013 at 2:57 AM ]
16 days

16 days

woooooooooooooooo
Share 49ersWebzone