Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ted Robinson signed to 5 year extension as voice of 49ers

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Can he play Wide Receiver?

or safety
Some of my all time favorite 49ers moments are narrated by Starkey, but the winning has made Robinson and Davis a good combo. Glad Robinson is sticking around.
He's ok.
Ted Robinson is one of the best in the biz. Very good at commentating multiple sports
YES this totally fills the void for Crabs
Ted Robinson has done a great job in my opinion but man do I miss Joe Starkey no fault of Ted's but it's hard to replace a legend. But Ted is holding his own I'm glad hes here.

It should be Jon Miller

and fire Eric Davis
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

It should be Jon Miller

and fire Eric Davis

I wouldn't mind Jon Miller at all, but I don't think he'd be able to do it with all the Giants games.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

It should be Jon Miller

and fire Eric Davis

I wouldn't mind Jon Miller at all, but I don't think he'd be able to do it with all the Giants games.

Has John miller ever done football?

It maight take him an entire half to finish one of his stories. Not as much downtime in football as in baseball. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

It should be Jon Miller

and fire Eric Davis

Has John miller ever done football?

It maight take him an entire half to finish one of his stories. Not as much downtime in football as in baseball. lol

if he can do scully, miller can do football
He's good at play by play... He's not very memorable when the big moments show up though...
CAN YOU FEEL CANDLESTICK!?
Atleast we don't have the cardinals Ron Wolfey... Dude gets on my nerves... Sounds like a tool
championship!!