LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 149 users in the forums

Solution(s) to losing Crabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't think we need to sign anybody. There are plenty of candidates on the roster. Boldin steps in as the #1 WR. Everyone else should be able to compete for #2. Jenkins, Manningham, Williams, Patton, Lockette. We only need one of these guys to step up. We've got VD and McDonald who will likely be on the field together most of the time. We're in decent shape.
[ Edited by SofaKing on May 22, 2013 at 1:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:
You know what might be interesting right now is the Seahawks forums.

lol

When it rains, it pours in the NFC West this month.
19-0! Crabtree comes back in week 13, but can't crack the starting lineup because Patton, Jenkins and Lockette are blowing up! You heard it here.
Originally posted by olapac:
Mort reports that Crab already had surgery. Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but that could be a good sign, no???

No.

Surgery means he's done.
Actually, most of the posters on Seahawks.net are being very reasonable and not ugly about this. Pretty impressive, actually. Only a couple of a-holes.
let's sneak onto the usc campus and kidnap marquise lee.
I know this is bad news and really sets us back a little. But I have faith that we will do what we need to do to fill in for his loss.the other good that will come out of this is we will not have to pay big bucks to resign him. But man this kills me...iv been talking hella sh.t.. to every one saying how this would be crabs big year.f..k
Damn, feels like a bad dream. Losing your number one stud WR on the second day of OTA's is just terrible luck. Hopefully AJJ and quinton can step up.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Brandon Lloyd. Experienced and affordable.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
shave off the pubes.... wash your s**t thoroughly.

Originally posted by KegBert:
Damn, feels like a bad dream. Losing your number one stud WR on the second day of OTA's is just terrible luck. Hopefully AJJ and quinton can step up.

Unlike Chris Brown, please, wake me up!!!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its official.

He is out 6 months.

f**k. Best case scenario is he's back late-November or early-December. Even then he might not be 100%.

Best case scenario is that he sees limited playing time late in the year to shake off the rust, then be ready to roll for the playoffs.
Hope this lowers our SB odds so that I get a bigger return.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Hope this lowers our SB odds so that I get a bigger return.

Aren't you fixed into the odds at the time you bet?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its official.

He is out 6 months.

f**k. Best case scenario is he's back late-November or early-December. Even then he might not be 100%.

Best case scenario is that he sees limited playing time late in the year to shake off the rust, then be ready to roll for the playoffs.

I hope he plays this year.

But we might put him on IR at some point.
Share 49ersWebzone