Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by pd24:
Chad Johnson

Brandon Lloyd

Randy Moss

Michael Irvin

Steve Largent.
I hate to use this as an example although it pains me to say. Remember when Suggs went down with the same exact injury around the same time last year for the Ravens? Yeah trust me we got a lot of heart on this team, and we will not quit at all. I think this is gonna make everyone rally hard this year. Trust me you will like the ending results. We are in for a ride as 49ers fans. Adversity only makes a team stronger.
I think Moss will be returning. He knows the offense. Personally, I'd just rather see our younger guys thrown on the field.
Jenkins and Patton have gotta step up.

We'll be fine with Boldin (thank you based GOD we traded for him), Mario & Kyle.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Brandon Lloyd

William Floyd.
6 months is good news. I just hope he does in fact come back in late November. Being in a contract year he may not want to risk reinjury or risk not playing great. I am hoping that he feels the need to boost his FA stock by playing well.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The only thing I can say to this is that Lockette has never had the opportunity to work closely with a QB like he has this past off-season. He'll get some focused coaching because the Niners need him to step up. So, all you can say is we'll see. Nobody is guaranteeing anything, but he has a better opportunity and more experience behind him this year, so maybe he'll become the player he wants to be. And, I'm not sure where you got the impression that the Seahawks "desperately needed wide receivers." Didn't they already have Tate, Rice and Baldwin?

Dude, they were bringing in T.O., Braylon Edwards, pulling guys off the street left and right when they dumped Lockette. You don't dump a 6'2", 210 WR with 4.39 speed unless you really do think he sucks.
Just buy the shampoo. That was my solution to losing crabs.
Man... AJ and Patton. Lets do this

Originally posted by NinerFanInNewEngland:
6 months is good news. I just hope he does in fact come back in late November. Being in a contract year he may not want to risk reinjury or risk not playing great. I am hoping that he feels the need to boost his FA stock by playing well.

I think next year is his contract year, not this one.
If 6 months is the timetable, then that is good news because it is not a full tear and he could eventually be back to 100%
I think I'm going to faint you guys
we got to the NFCCG with vernon davis as our main threat

we should be fine doing that again with kaeps legs and boldin
[ Edited by ads_2006 on May 22, 2013 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
If 6 months is the timetable, then that is good news because it is not a full tear and he could eventually be back to 100%

Harbaugh wont risk it unless the WR situation is that bad at that point.
Share 49ersWebzone