There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OTA News

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Probably
Possibly

Presumably

Predictably
Presumptuously

Insanity?

Impossibly
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Probably
Possibly

Presumably

Predictably
Presumptuously

Insanity?

Impossibly
Improbably
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Probably
Possibly

Presumably

Predictably
Presumptuously

Insanity?

Impossibly
Improbably
Immature
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Probably
Possibly

Presumably

Predictably
Presumptuously

Insanity?

Impossibly
Improbably
Immature
immeasurable
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerPride365:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Probably
Possibly

Presumably

Predictably
Presumptuously

Insanity?

Impossibly
Improbably
Immature
immeasurable

What a f**king waste..... I need some real 49er news!
Take that b******t to the parking lot.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Take that b******t to the parking lot.

preferably
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Take that b******t to the parking lot.

preferably


Probably not
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Take that b******t to the parking lot.

No kidding. Ruining the OTA thread with ghey ness.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Take that b******t to the parking lot.

No kidding. Ruining the OTA thread with ghey ness.

The 49ers do not appreciate your insensitivity to our LGBT fans.
This kinda sucks that all the info comes in at like 5pm. Nothing on twitter or anything , but I guess nothing is better than injury news
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This kinda sucks that all the info comes in at like 5pm. Nothing on twitter or anything , but I guess nothing is better than injury news

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This kinda sucks that all the info comes in at like 5pm. Nothing on twitter or anything , but I guess nothing is better than injury news