There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OTA News

hands on hips
Jenkins didn't bulk up at all. Looks the same size to me...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Jenkins didn't bulk up at all. Looks the same size to me...

bust
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why isn't the link to this thread back on pg. 1 of Niner Talk already. So Joe Staley had offseason surgery also. It better be for cosmetic on his nose because if not, then WTF?

I was hoping he had his nose scoped, but he had his knee scoped. Oh well.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Strong day at #49ers practice for WR Anquan Boldin. He definitely looked like a No. 1.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Harbaugh says that Frank Gore, who did not practice, is "working through something, nothing serious."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

LaMichael James says he's up to 205 pounds after playing at 195 last year. Says the goal was to become stronger, more explosive.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Strong day at #49ers practice for WR Anquan Boldin. He definitely looked like a No. 1.

LaMichael James says he's up to 205 pounds after playing at 195 last year. Says the goal was to become stronger, more explosive.

Thanks for the updates!
[ Edited by NinerBuff on May 28, 2013 at 3:17 PM ]

But he looks so dainty on the field.
Originally posted by susweel:
best thing about OTAs

Nice. Thanks for updates.
sure does look like AJ has bulked up.

I agree with you, but this picture doesn't tell that story. He looks really skinny in that pic.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I agree with you, but this picture doesn't tell that story. He looks really skinny in that pic.

Doot is going to retire like Coffee
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Doot is going to retire like Coffee

That was weird...
Vernon Davis also split time during individual periods. The veteran play-maker began the day with the tight ends, but later ran routes with the wide receiver group.
A.J. Jenkins appears to be much more comfortable. The second-year wide receiver looks fluid in his routes and is able to catch passes away from his body all over the field.
Kaepernick's arm strength is still impressive as ever. Accuracy has also improved for the quarterback heading into his third NFL season. Kaepernick finished the 7-on-7 and team periods 9-of-15 with a dropped pass. Kaepernick's two-minute drive to close out practice ended on a 3rd-and-5 incompletion intended for wide receiver Chad Hall.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on May 28, 2013 at 4:54 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

mmmmm i'm sure he was being--- oh nevermind

I thought I saw one pic where his biceps were swollen... this looks like a repeat of last year. Either dude wasn't lifting when he said he was, which is bad, or he was lifting but can't gain muscle, which is worse... I bet my grandma could play press coverage on Jenkins with those chicken arms