There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OTA News

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

49ers Pro Bowl LB @NBowman53 joins NFL32 and, yes, we'll talk Michael Crabtree. 5 ET. ESPN2
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Another update.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2013/05/inside-the-49ers/49ers-otas-craig-dahl-and-chad-hall-stand-out-chris-culliver-struggles/

Bah!
Forgot to read "pressdemocrat" before I clicked.
Originally posted by 49erMike:
Another update.
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/05/22/practice-notes-attendance-intrigue-kaepernick-looks-solid-culliver-gives-up-td/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

Different year, same ole Culliver...

Ya scared about him too........ Look at his a %^$%^%^ gettin beat in the superbowl.... He got beat 2 times on long balls , and swats at em after the ball is already in the recivers hands
HIS eyes are not in sinc with his hands !
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Another update.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2013/05/inside-the-49ers/49ers-otas-craig-dahl-and-chad-hall-stand-out-chris-culliver-struggles/

not worried about cully, we have nnandi now, and seems like we have another WR to consider (Hall-) and seems like we can rely on Dahl if Reid is not ready...
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Ya scared about him too........ Look at his a %^$%^%^ gettin beat in the superbowl.... He got beat 2 times on long balls , and swats at em after the ball is already in the recivers hands

Totally agree and I think Harbaugh and Baalke see it too. We saw it for real in the SuperBowl but also against Green Bay. He just has a hard time judging the ball in the air. I remember in the Miami game he jumped too soon and hung in the air to tip the ball away. But he got lucky. We're a Super Bowl contending team and luck will only get you so far.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:

Totally agree and I think Harbaugh and Baalke see it too. We saw it for real in the SuperBowl but also against Green Bay. He just has a hard time judging the ball in the air. I remember in the Miami game he jumped too soon and hung in the air to tip the ball away. But he got lucky. We're a Super Bowl contending team and luck will only get you so far.

You guys are being too paranoid. No one is perfect, but Cully is a top 5 CB the majority of the time. You guys react like he is getting beat every play. Lol. He is still a developing player, and he is probably going to end up being our best CB in a year or two.
Originally posted by daragon:
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:

You guys are being too paranoid. No one is perfect, but Cully is a top 5 CB the majority of the time. You guys react like he is getting beat every play. Lol. He is still a developing player, and he is probably going to end up being our best CB in a year or two.

His ass just better mature and be more consistent, can't tell you how pissed I get when he gets owned then he thinks its a great idea to talk trash. When he gets beat he looks like an idiot, right now culliver has to have one hell of a yr to make me forget his sb play. But I do think our pass rush getting better will help out big time
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
"Bulked up"? It took him a year to only add 4 lbs? I hope this guy takes all this very seriously or he'll find himself unemployed.

Why don't you stay on the couch and let these professional athletes handle what they need to do? Stop embarrassing the Niners fanbase.

4evrfan's comment makes me think Bubba Parris is smiling somewhere!
Why isn't the link to this thread back on pg. 1 of Niner Talk already. So Joe Staley had offseason surgery also. It better be for cosmetic on his nose because if not, then WTF?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why isn't the link to this thread back on pg. 1 of Niner Talk already. So Joe Staley had offseason surgery also. It better be for cosmetic on his nose because if not, then WTF?

Oh yeah, it's the first link now. My bad.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
"Bulked up"? It took him a year to only add 4 lbs? I hope this guy takes all this very seriously or he'll find himself unemployed.

Why don't you stay on the couch and let these professional athletes handle what they need to do? Stop embarrassing the Niners fanbase.

4evrfan's comment makes me think Bubba Parris is smiling somewhere!

4 pounds of pure muscle. At least we can be pretty sure he's not taking PED's. But seriously, it's not that easy to add weight when you're working out with Kaepernick and Lockette in the Atlanta heat. If I remember correctly, the team medical staff used to go round and round with Jerry Rice trying to get him to put a little weight on and add some body fat. For a number of seasons, they were worried about his health because his body fat index was dangerously low (!?)
Today starts a new set of OTAs, so keep an eye out for any reports.
Originally posted by daragon:

Nnamdi is going to take his job. I'm not paranoid with him as a dime back.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Nnamdi is going to take his job. I'm not paranoid with him as a dime back.

Nnamdi is the man.
best thing about OTAs

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home