There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OTA News

Originally posted by mustangmele:
Who cares if he has bulked up or not. Randy Moss (skinny), Crabtree (no definition), DeSean Jackson (small), are examples of not needing to be ripped in order to play well. It can help to a small degree but it's not crucial to his success. What he needs is the drive to be the best in the league and the work ethic it takes to do all the little things like coming early to practice and leaving late.

I think there is a difference between having muscles and having stregnth, AJ just wasn't strong so if with those 4 pounds he gained he also got stronger in the process then I"m fine with that
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Only news I want to hear out of OTAs is nothing. Positive performances from OTAs means almost nothing, imo, and anything else is injuries or other stuff with bad implications.

I agree with this!

I personally enjoy reading anything I can about the niners, excluding anything involving the dreaded "I" word. I know that Jim runs a tight ship and the beat writers don't get to see much but they get to see a lot more than I do. It's fun to read the writers perception on camp and how the position groups are shaping up. Hell sometimes they are even right on things (none where impressed with AJJ last year).

Basically the off season is boring, I'm a junkie and niner news is my crack.

We can agree there, but there generally isn't anything monumental in OTAs, other than hype and injuries.
Looks like one of the first major pieces of OTA information is Crabtree tore his achilles tendon. Now our "rookies" need to really step it up. It will be up to Jenkins and Patton, and Lockette to pick up the load.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
LOL, if you think Jenkins was a "legit" 192 LBs at any point as a rookie.

Remember Manny Lawson? Always listed at 250lbs, when he himself said he played at 235-240lbs.

You guys can't even troll right.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Only news I want to hear out of OTAs is nothing. Positive performances from OTAs means almost nothing, imo, and anything else is injuries or other stuff with bad implications.
This afternoon when Crabtree got injured, I immediately thought of Oregon's post. ^^^^
Yeah f**k OTAs
Jinx to the person who started this thread. You wanted news!!!!!!!!!!

jk.
karma for raping that hoe
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

lol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Yeah f**k OTAs

This, f**k the OTAs
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner: