Just the tip
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
ass grabbers

LOL! I got this tied with "crotchless"
  • THEB
  • Veteran
i voted Empire cause its been around longer than faithful, but like a previous poster said, the "49er empire" is mostly gangbangers now, so i consider myself a faithful
Non aderallers
#Ninergang
Dat Ass
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Empire has been used way before Faithful

Empire > Faithful.
I will admit when I started this poll I thought "Faithful" would be the runaway winner without question. I'm surprised by the posts about "Empire." I had a Faithful patch, pin and pennant when I was a kid and figured that's what it's always been.
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
I will admit when I started this poll I thought "Faithful" would be the runaway winner without question. I'm surprised by the posts about "Empire." I had a Faithful patch, pin and pennant when I was a kid and figured that's what it's always been.

That being said...with almost 100 votes tallied the break down is 60% Faithful, 26% Empire, 11% Nation an 3% Other which I can only guess is for Just The Tip (the best name on this list).

What ever happened to Red Fog dude?
The Crimson Tide ... that isn't being used anywhere, is it

Jesus Christ. The youngsters always come in trying to put their own label on things.

49er Faithful.

Always been that way and SHOULD remain that way.

Or are you that stupid you don't recognize Bill Walsh and Joe Montana and Roger Craig and Ronnie Lott and Wilcox and Hardy and Nunley?

Get up to speed youngsters....
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Jesus Christ. The youngsters always come in trying to put their own label on things.

49er Faithful.

Always been that way and SHOULD remain that way.

Or are you that stupid you don't recognize Bill Walsh and Joe Montana and Roger Craig and Ronnie Lott and Wilcox and Hardy and Nunley?

Get up to speed youngsters....

My thoughts...but you see the posts. Some say Empire is older...even though I never heard it before Lockette's interview. I've heard Faithful since the 1980's.
take my money
  • Garce
  • Veteran
http://www.redfog.net/

Lame as f**k, IMO but funny
I liked red fog; it made everyone try 2 wear red at candlestick; only reason we became the faithful was because of the horrible/tough years we had endure with so many bad head coaches, cheap owners (at least till their son took over), and Alex Smith which.

Either way I've been bleeding red/gold forever, and I always will; still it helps 2 have the bandwagon fans, so i wont hate on em; just call them what they are sometimes cause they definitely weren't faithful...
[ Edited by hateroids84 on May 20, 2013 at 7:10 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone