There are 283 users in the forums

Anyone else worried...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
cant wait to see tank sack Arron

arron hernandez?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
cant wait to see tank sack aaron

I think he'll still be recovering from his acl injury...aldon will get his share of sacks
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Our ownership of the Packers began in the first game of 2012 and will continue for years.

When I was a kid in the 90s they made me cry many times

payback is a b***h

This.

These!

Those!
No!

Unless we have TCamp injuries.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the answer to this question is still no. I only concern myself with the things we can control and how hard we play and what type of a game plan the coaches come up with. when we lost last year those three things were the key factors in every single game in my opinion.
Originally posted by Amir:
im not worried about any team in the league now that we have Kaepernick as QB.

This. This. This. xInfinity
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by daragon:
Originally posted by Amir:
im not worried about any team in the league now that we have Kaepernick as QB.

This. This. This. xInfinity
you do know he is only one man and it takes a team
Not super worried. The only teams that scare me are ones with good consistent running games and playmaking tightends. Those are the teams that tend to give us the most trouble.

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Our ownership of the Packers began in the first game of 2012 and will continue for years.

When I was a kid in the 90s they made me cry many times

payback is a b***h

This.

These!

Those!

f**k yeah ...I hate those cheesy b*****ds with a passion ...hated losing to them in the 90's ...I hated them even more when we lost in lambeau with garcia as our QB in 2002, the refs and their tick tack calls gave green bay enough chances to beat us
I'm just worried about Seattle-- i hope I'm wrong and they turn out to be just as good as they were last year or have regressed some, but seriously... they are talented enough to turn the corner and be a serious thorn in our side.

SORRY... after reading the first thread and saw that this was about week 1 against GB.... my answer is a resounding-- NO. Not in our house!
[ Edited by SFVNiner on Jun 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM ]
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
I'm just worried about Seattle-- i hope I'm wrong and they turn out to be just as good as they were last year or have regressed some, but seriously... they are talented enough to turn the corner and be a serious thorn in our side.

SORRY... after reading the first thread and saw that this was about week 1 against GB.... my answer is a resounding-- NO. Not in our house!

Seattle, though blatantly trying to mimic our formula will be a 2 year flash in the pan. Watch how they struggle to get 10 wins with the target on their backs and 5 10AM road games. STL, GB, NO, and NYG will be in our paths to Super Bowls for years to come because they have solid programs and excellent coaching. Pete Carroll will flame out and be sent packing in a couple of years, just watch. He is an average coach that just happens to be in the right division chasing and mimicking the right team. And Darren Bevell is his saving grace along with the talents of Marshawn Lynch. Once those 2 are gone the Hawks will fizzle out. They will have a good defense but Russy won't be able to carry them on his talents alone without another dynamo calling plays and running the ball.

GB is the type of team with the type of QB that will be in our paths the next 5 years and I want to really establish the pecking order week 1 with another spanking to let them know who is boss. Plant the seeds of doubt in their minds and totally humiliate them each time we meet. After we spank them, then we can go up to SEA and put Petey in his place. Now that we know how SEA intends to play us we will be ready but I know that we will present them with things they haven't seen or imagined behind the talents of our SUPERIOR coaching staff with Mangenious added to the mix. And we will be highly motivated after 42 - 13 and all the chatter that has been bandied about
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jun 28, 2013 at 11:56 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

Seattle, though blatantly trying to mimic our formula will be a 2 year flash in the pan. Watch how they struggle to get 10 wins with the target on their backs and 5 10AM road games. STL, GB, NO, and NYG will be in our paths to Super Bowls for years to come because they have solid programs and excellent coaching. Pete Carroll will flame out and be sent packing in a couple of years, just watch. He is an average coach that just happens to be in the right division chasing and mimicking the right team. And Darren Bevell is his saving grace along with the talents of Marshawn Lynch. Once those 2 are gone the Hawks will fizzle out. They will have a good defense but Russy won't be able to carry them on his talents alone without another dynamo calling plays and running the ball.

GB is the type of team with the type of QB that will be in our paths the next 5 years and I want to really establish the pecking order week 1 with another spanking to let them know who is boss. Plant the seeds of doubt in their minds and totally humiliate them each time we meet. After we spank them, then we can go up to SEA and put Petey in his place. Now that we know how SEA intends to play us we will be ready but I know that we will present them with things they haven't seen or imagined behind the talents of our SUPERIOR coaching staff with Mangenious added to the mix. And we will be highly motivated after 42 - 13 and all the chatter that has been bandied about

So true, that one is going to set the tone.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I worry about any team that has an elite QB.
Share 49ersWebzone