There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone else worried...

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,404
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Don't forget the Niners smoked 'em with a banged up and ineffective Smith brothers. This time they will be healthy. And angry.


Pity the fools
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,404
Worry # 3


This time, I'm worried that my close friend will give me the silent treatment... for as long as it takes her to get over the beat-down that Niners will put on Fudge Packers...

Worry # 4


Does anybody remember this?!!
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2011/8/11/2355875/cortland-finnegan-jay-cutler-the-najeh-davenport-memorial-tournament-aka-the-nfls-worst-roommate

Well, I'm worried that many cheeseheads (especially college students) will resort to this type of behavior for no (good) apparent reason at all... after their beat-down by Niners!!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Our ownership of the Packers began in the first game of 2012 and will continue for years.

When I was a kid in the 90s they made me cry many times

payback is a b***h
our D hasnt been intimidated by Rodgers for a while, and they better have learned alot in the how to beat Kappernick school their coordinaters attended in the off season because they are gonna need it to contain our O.. The thing is our Lines are so much better on either side of the ball that barring a horrible game by the niners or an extrordanary one by the Pack i just dont see rogers pulling it. they will be playing hard and pissed from the beatings we served them up recently but i dont think rage will be enough to move the line
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
They can't stop our offense. They didn't do much this offseason to bolster their D. How could they with Rogers leeching the cap space.

I know it's an old post, but I don't like the use of the word leeching here. Rodgers is one of, if not the best QB's in the league and by extension one of the best players in the league. Leeching makes it sound like he's not worth the money. I hate that every new QB contract is the next, "biggest contract in league history," but Rodgers definitely deserves to be one of the higher paid athletes.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Our ownership of the Packers began in the first game of 2012 and will continue for years.

When I was a kid in the 90s they made me cry many times

payback is a b***h

This.
Can't say I'm worried especially with Greg Jennings gone. That departure with make it easier to key on Nelson and Cobb.
The thing that concerns me is that last offseason GB was the measuring stick in the NFC and we had to open vs them and it seemed we prepped most of the offseason to go in GB and smack them up. Our players are fired up and we won. I assume and I hope I am correct that we still have the same intensity albeit more focused on knowing that we are hungry to get back to the Super Bowl and that this is the last season at the Stick and we cannot let anyone let alone another Suer Bowl hopeful come in and ruin our opener. We should get fired up about the comments Rodgers made insinuating that Kaep was a gimmick and Datone Jones a rookie flapping his gums and Mike Mccarthy, the 49er video vault thief and coach that kept referencing 579 and has spent every waking hour trying to beat us when we are not even in his division. I want us to cream these a$$holes and rub it all in the smug faces of Rodgers, McCarthy and Jones. Make them spend all summer prepping just to come out to the Bay and get their a$$es handed to them.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
The thing that concerns me is that last offseason GB was the measuring stick in the NFC and we had to open vs them and it seemed we prepped most of the offseason to go in GB and smack them up. Our players are fired up and we won. I assume and I hope I am correct that we still have the same intensity albeit more focused on knowing that we are hungry to get back to the Super Bowl and that this is the last season at the Stick and we cannot let anyone let alone another Suer Bowl hopeful come in and ruin our opener. We should get fired up about the comments Rodgers made insinuating that Kaep was a gimmick and Datone Jones a rookie flapping his gums and Mike Mccarthy, the 49er video vault thief and coach that kept referencing 579 and has spent every waking hour trying to beat us when we are not even in his division. I want us to cream these a$$holes and rub it all in the smug faces of Rodgers, McCarthy and Jones. Make them spend all summer prepping just to come out to the Bay and get their a$$es handed to them.
The funny thing is they have spent all this time prepping for something that we may not even use. I think the chances that Colin Kaepernick runs the ball that many times in a game again are slim. We can beat them with power running, play action-passing, and a variety of weapons, probably as much as we've had since the mid 90s with our passing game. They should be a little more balanced on offense, but our defense will be up to the task. I could see us beating them worse than we did in the playoffs this time around.
Scared of a team we beat down twice last year? Annnnnd we are @ Home. WTF?

Why should we be scared?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
The funny thing is they have spent all this time prepping for something that we may not even use. I think the chances that Colin Kaepernick runs the ball that many times in a game again are slim. We can beat them with power running, play action-passing, and a variety of weapons, probably as much as we've had since the mid 90s with our passing game. They should be a little more balanced on offense, but our defense will be up to the task. I could see us beating them worse than we did in the playoffs this time around.

Yes, more like the week 1 win. Kaep ran the Alex Smith offense exceptionally well vs CHI and he will do just as well vs GB in whatever we come up with this offseason.
Originally posted by Dino:
Scared of a team we beat down twice last year? Annnnnd we are @ Home. WTF?

Why should we be scared?

We should have a healthy fear and respect of every opponent. That said, we should be fully confident that victory is achievable
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Our ownership of the Packers began in the first game of 2012 and will continue for years.

When I was a kid in the 90s they made me cry many times

payback is a b***h

This.

These!
A lot of Seahawk talk around here and that makes sense because they are our most likely to rival us for the division title this season but I am glad that most of our player's minds are on GB Week 1 and not SEA a team that has to overcome several hurdles such as being targeted and playing 5 tough 10AM road games. The Packers have spent the majority of their offseason trying to get to where they can defeat us because they honestly believe that we are in their way and quite frankly, defeating them for the 3rd consecutive time would be almost a death knell for them. I believe that with Rodgers, they will be an NFC player much longer than the SEA will and we need to take things a game at a time and not dwell on a division rival as they have so obviously done with us. They win 42 - 13 and they think they have accomplished something where as if we continue to own teams such as ATL, GB, and NYG we will continue to not only win the NFCW but the NFC and hopefully the Super Bowl. I want our team focused on GB Week 1 because we owe that franchise big time for what they have done to us from '95 up until '11
cant wait to see tank sack aaron
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Jun 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]